Fate & Nanoha vs Homura & Madoka

Battle between the two number 1 yuri pairings of their own respective magical girl series.

Nanofate vs MadoHomu.

Which tag team would win in a magical girl face-off? xD

♣Kaname Madoka♣

.................................. Madoka and Homura beat them in... Power, beauty, grace, abilities... everything

besically Nonofate is screwed..

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Meh,

Homura got time-travel,

Basically, even with Unlimited Divine Buster, Nanoha goona lose.

Well, if its Nanoha vs Madoka, then Madoka gonna get befriend by Unlimited Divine Buster........

godofwar7

homura can only time travel back to the time she first meet madoka. that is the only time she can travel back to. Props to kagu for realizing that.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Okay,

Than that basically means, if Homura must protect Madoka from losing.

Or else, she has to restart again (felt like computer game where you have to repeat, again and again....)

Simple to say, NanoFate wins via Army of Two combo........

♣Kaname Madoka♣

who ever said that was the only point she could travel back to >_> she wished to protect Madoka.. thats all... who can honestly say she doesn't choose when to travel to..... I talked to Kagu about that on msn and she raged quit because she lost the argument...

seriously show me the proof she can't travel at any point she wants... you're a dumbass if you think otherwise....

and Destructive power wise... Madoka is the most broken character I know... she does some random shizz each win she gets... its almost bull crap...

and.... you can't kill Homura or Madoka... you have to destroy their soul Gems... Mami doesn't count because well shes a lower class Puella Magi... read Kazumi for details...

oh and If Homura is like Kazumi liek I supect
her soul gem can regen if she focuses her magic quickly after it breaks

Am I seriously the only uber obssesed fan of Puella Magi...

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I guess so Yuiki,

Speaking of which, Sieg Kaiser Vivio = Planet Destructive mode..........

Too bad there are no Vivio in here......

Unless we speakign bout no-limit NanoFate from StrikerS...........

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I can't remember the exact things said but the main point is Homura saves Kazumi... and Kazumi is before the current time line how do I know that?

because Kazumi is
Charlotte as a Magi

btw why do I need to convince you... show me the proof she can't just because she doesn't doesn't mean anything... just show me with proof she can't travel as she pleases >_>... seriously Kagu didn't think it through but ofc people bandwagon stuff just cause they think its interesting or... they just fangirl the oppsite team... >_>

edit: Sorry if I sound like I'm attacking you... I'm not I've just been aggresive recently.. so yea sorry..

godofwar7

the supposed proof was because that she kept time traveling back to the exact same point. Seemed kinda redundant. If she had free control of her time travel ability, why not travel to the future for better weaponry. Or further to the past to be better prepared for taking on Walpurgis Night. Why not kill Mami before she encounters Madoka. She doesn't seem she'd be against that. The point is she seems to keep traveling back to the exact same point.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

how would traveling foward apply?

and what would killing mami do?

and yea

explain her meeting Kazumi...

godofwar7

If she has full grasp of time travel, traveling forward should the same as traveling back

Mami is the reason Madoka became enraptured with the world of the puella magi and how she learns about puella magi. If she doesn't get wrapped up in the troubles of puella magi, then she's at less risk of being pressured into becoming one.

i don't know who this kazumi is so you go first in explaining why she kept returning to the exact same point in time.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I deleted my reply because I'm tired and really don't feel like repeting myself >_>

ask amu she was here while it was... it was legnthy and stuff

idc really

I don't feel like arguing...

so yea whatever

believe what you want

you have no proof

so yea not like either is cannon

because Puella Magi Kazumi Magica isn't cannon either so yea...

and ofc it doesn't even matter..... because well Madoka could solo Nanofate...

>_>

so theres no point in talking about this

and like I said I'm bored so i'll let you win

or whatever..

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Oh well.......

I just wonder, is it NanoFate from StrikerS with no limit?

Cause I am seeing planet-destruction if it is...

Otherwise, MadoHomu wins......