Fallout NV: DM AG Discussion Thread [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I knew it would happen sooner or later (checks this to implement in future AG of mine). You know, at least half of the posts on this page should trigger those events.

Anyway, new theory I just came up with. Goddo is so pro anti-lurker/inactive, and Rabid Choco was assassinated today. What if he's one of the mafia?

And rawr, Cresty, it's just like Ataraxia to post something useless, so I doubt it would be his ability.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Sigh, it has nothing to do in a sense it was intended. He made yet another useless post, Viva got mad at him, so he triggered a random kill to punish everyone and now it's Ataraxia's fault. To be honest, I'm more worried with why you're trying so hard to go after him?

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I am not. Going after him? I was going after Auron.
But since Viva's post intrigued me. I found it suspicious. I also tryed to point out the fact that GM wouldn't do a random killing spree.
After all this is an AG. Only inactives are dead by GM's hand. Right?

And the counter attack question. Why are you defending Ataraxia ? o_O ( lol..)
I don't think he was the one at fault. But now i am kinda curious.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
And the counter attack question. Why are you defending Ataraxia ? o_O ( lol..)
I don't think he was the one at fault. But now i am kinda curious.
You already answered the question yourself. Fact is, in all his games, he's appearance in the discussion thread was useless to say the least. He had it coming, and I remember Vlad mentioning once how he's going to do something with people making such posts.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I also tryed to point out the fact that GM
So the GM is only pretending to go after people who post things as "What is going on/ What is happening" or simply just people who don't read the DT or do read the DT but dont 'have anything to add' so they just post whatever? :/ TBH I think the GM was pretty clear about why he did that and seems pretty reasonable to me. Especially with THREE people on day one complaining about "not getting a role"

noex1337

Emmie was here
Something i found while lurking mangafox. All these statements are from our dear GM and directed at blood.
Technically you did get a role~
Well theres a reason there was a player picked to die Day 0, but it appears no one thought about it. Oh well
I'd be a liar if I didn't say I enjoy to fuck with players sometimes~
Though, I had nothing to do with your death, so its nothing about my credibility
>___>"
Geez, give me more credit here, Me picking who dies would be equally moronic~
So if that's the case, who killed blood?

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
You already answered the question yourself. Fact is, in all his games, he's appearance in the discussion thread was useless to say the least. He had it coming, and I remember Vlad mentioning once how he's going to do something with people making such posts.
Well. Even if he had it coming. I don't really think Viva would kill him just for lols. In this game. lol

So the GM is only pretending to go after people who post things as "What is going on/ What is happening" or simply just people who don't read the DT or do read the DT but dont 'have anything to add' so they just post whatever? :/ TBH I think the GM was pretty clear about why he did that and seems pretty reasonable to me. Especially with THREE people on day one complaining about "not getting a role"
Maybe. Maybe not. I don't really know any more . You guys confused me. Totally.

Something i found while lurking mangafox. All these statements are from our dear GM and directed at blood.
So if that's the case, who killed blood?
Idk..but good question?

Or maybe ataraxia has some kinda dastardly ability that triggers upon the phrase.

Just making guesses.
thats my guess , i dont see why Viva would kill someone at random espically since Atrax was the man at fault, and it was an EVENT TRIGGER. But again what do i know ?

And im not gonna try to defend myself or anything, Considering killin me wont help either assassins or villagers, on that note GG everyone.

i'll still be discussing other topics.

1) [MENTION=1300]Chimer[/MENTION]
2) [MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]
3) Crestham - Vera's Dress
4) [MENTION=98]Ataraxia[/MENTION]
5) RabidChoco (Ghost Harvester)
6) [MENTION=1296]BlueDarkness[/MENTION]
7) [MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION]
8) [MENTION=209]Seraph Lucis Eli[/MENTION]
9) [MENTION=47]Ray[/MENTION]
10) [MENTION=1312]placa_placa[/MENTION]
11) Bloodrazor (Ghost Harvester)
12) Emeralda
13) [MENTION=158]Rina[/MENTION]
14) [MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] - Sierra Madre Martini
15) [MENTION=195]Biomega[/MENTION] (Frederick Sinclair) - Ghost Sight
16) Nico. (Ghost Harvester)
17) Auron
18) VivaLaPony Onee-chan (Ghost Harvester)
19) [MENTION=91]Kulitman[/MENTION]
20) godofwar7 - Sierra Madre Martini
21) [MENTION=230]Shadow_Strider[/MENTION]
22) [MENTION=1335]Auxra[/MENTION]
23) [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION]
24) [MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]

disccuuss ! im going out wwith a bang damnit ! Lol.

Its clear why he doesn't come out and provide useful discussion. cuz no one listens to him. Case and point Ham's Mafia Game. Single handedly revealed all of the mafia and none of them die.

P.S.

Anyway, new theory I just came up with. Goddo is so pro anti-lurker/inactive, and Rabid Choco was assassinated today. What if he's one of the mafia?
Terrible theory. there's no point for baddies to go after lurkers/inactives privately in addition to going after them publicly.

Its clear why he doesn't come out and provide useful discussion. cuz no one listens to him. Case and point Ham's Mafia Game. Single handedly revealed all of the mafia and none of them die.
everyone seems to listen to the wrong people, no matter what "evidence" they bring to the table which in theory evidience doesn't exsit in this game, as of last game nobody believed me about Viva, when i was right :/, some how they thought i was an assassin, but when emmie did it in the ACAG everyone believed her, EVEN AFTER they found out it was fake.

P.S.

Terrible theory. there's no point for baddies to go after lurkers/inactives privately in addition to going after them publicly.

How so? So far, there really hasn't been inactive people. There's been plenty of voters. Voters who just happen to be lurkers really...

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
@Emeralda i can publicly vouch for Goddo not being an assassin.

Oh. Please do continue. As I cant see how you would be vouching for him though I already saw that you said something about your supposed rolesheet a few pages back. ಠ_ಠ

We arent good enough for noex .___'. so sad D";

Oh. Please do continue. As I cant see how you would be vouching for him though I already saw that you said something about your supposed rolesheet a few pages back. ಠ_ಠ

We arent good enough for noex .___'. so sad D";
well for obvious reasons after i die today, you shall see.

its funny idk why im telling emmie this >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.