Fallout NV: DM AG Discussion Thread [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

godofwar7

I did, I just misunderstood them? *facepalm*
You're so not n00b-friendly ._."
And looooool who did you think I was >.>"
what could possibly have misunderstood? it repeatedly said the ghosts were the villager roles, that not something that would lead you to believe they have kill abilities.

sorry, i thought you akuma niko robin, i always call her nico, so it just confused me. she's not that noobish, hence why i didn't take your reason as a valid one at the time.

oh she's in the game too

Sanae

Staff member
*Pats Godo on the head* I wonder if it would help if people put "Formally Known As (FNA) so and so" ^^?

Ooh, this reminds me of Mafia Game ^^ In the beginning a player is knocked off right away.. It always made me feel bad since that person signs up just to die T_T

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
GM Note:
Just to make it extremely clear for everyone (From the rules):
5) You are expected to vote each day. If you miss one day, there will be a formal warning.
If you miss another day, I will kill you and you will be blacklisted. (IF you believe you might miss a day, and tell me in advance, I will let it go)
In Regular Size Font:
GM Note:
Just to make it extremely clear for everyone (From the rules):
5) You are expected to vote each day. If you miss one day, there will be a formal warning. If you miss another day, I will kill you and you will be blacklisted. (IF you believe you might miss a day, and tell me in advance, I will let it go)

Mentions:
[MENTION=1300]Chimer[/MENTION]
[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]
[MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION]
[MENTION=98]Ataraxia[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1372]RabidChoco[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1296]BlueDarkness[/MENTION]
[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=209]Seraph Lucis Eli[/MENTION]
[MENTION=47]Ray[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1312]placa_placa[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION]
[MENTION=158]Rina[/MENTION]
[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION]
[MENTION=195]Biomega[/MENTION]
[MENTION=69]Nico.[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1262]Auron[/MENTION]
[MENTION=36]VivaLaPony Onee-chan[/MENTION]
[MENTION=91]Kulitman[/MENTION]
[MENTION=42]godofwar7[/MENTION]
[MENTION=230]Shadow_Strider[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1335]Auxra[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around

Damn Tashers

^This. What proof do we have to jump on one person just because of one statement they made? :| They could have honestly overlooked that those who dont get PM are villagers (Although I had expected Biomega to be a more vigilant player D: )

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
And about Biomega - there is hardly enough evidence to say anything about his guilt, and if anyone goes 'WHAT IF etcetcetc' I'll just tell you that what if is hardly conclusive enough.

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
Too early to say anything for sure. Random voting and what-ifs, while far from conclusive, might be the only way to make any progress, even if it's just trial-and-error.

Status
Not open for further replies.