Entombment's GRAPHICS

Entombment

Well, as you can tell by the title, it's an Itachi CG. Lineart was by a friend of mine, I'm just doing the colors and what not, which explains the CG part =p As you can also tell, it's a work in progress, but I should be finishing it in the next couple of days. All that's on this preview is the flats, though I've already got some of the shading done in the actual file

OLD GRAPGICS/SIGS

Swiss

function Swiss()
Wouldn't it be better to create one thread and use that to show off all your graphics and stuff and whenever you have a new one you could just update the thread. Instead of giving me soo much work of closing the others that you r finished with. :angry:

USE THIS ONE TO SHOW OFF ALL YOUR GRAPHICS.

EDIT: there I edited this thread, so don't dissapoint me.

Entombment

Meh, sorta. Not that it makes much of a difference, closing them wouldn't really make much sense, considering they weren't done with anyway =p

So you were kinda just wasting your time xD I hadn't planned on doing so much lately anyway

Entombment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ July 7, 2007, 9:26 PM) [snapback]8381[/snapback]</div>
I feel so unappreciated.[/b]
lol Well, it wasn't exactly necessary to do all that xD

I mean, maybe if there was a new one every day, but that's not really the case. Otherwise, all your base are belong to me

Nori

Also, since the graphics forum isn't exactly the most active thing on HXF, there's no point of closing topics...