Em's Cherries

I'm trying to find a way to say "I love your GFXing style to bits!" and "You're so good at GFXing!" without sounding like a super fanboy/worshipper, but I can't think of any other way to say it, so yeah.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Woot woot a new gallery~ = 3

I have to agree with Hadriel .___. I really like your style~ And I have no clue how you actually do that.

The only thing that bothers me, are the borders... D= I think the borders don't really add something and aesthetically they dont look too good IMO.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Sigs without borders often look like cropped images or something. That's just my personal preference. Even my current one has it, although it's more of a fanservice towards people using dark skins for once (light borders).

Also, I avoid using stocks and lately even c4d's, they are such a waste of time.

People telling you about 2 5ths or a similar rule of placement? Yeah, not gonna happen, I'm gonna center my renders anyway.

For interested parties, I could give out PSD files for "tutorial" reasons, so you could learn on your own. I should have them for almost every sig I made.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307115926' post='145097']

Sigs without borders often look like cropped images or something. That's just my personal preference. Even my current one has it, although it's more of a fanservice towards people using dark skins for once (light borders).

Also, I avoid using stocks and lately even c4d's, they are such a waste of time.

People telling you about 2 5ths or a similar rule of placement? Yeah, not gonna happen, I'm gonna center my renders anyway.

For interested parties, I could give out PSD files for "tutorial" reasons, so you could learn on your own. I should have them for almost every sig I made.

[/quote]

Yeah, of course. And everyone has a different perspective =3

The rule of thirds? xD lolol I remember FoXus hammering it on me .___.

Like Ryka said, you have got your own style. No need to change it.

Yes! Im very interested for those PSD files to see how you did them!

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Lily' timestamp='1307118728' post='145125']Yes! Im very interested for those PSD files to see how you did them!

[/quote]

Send me a PM with which ones you'd be interested in.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
My favorites:

The most important thing about GFX that most people don't typically get is making stuff you like, not what people approve of. I like your style cause its different and always colorful~

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
Emmie, I like ur GFX, it's different from the usual, and is amazingly pretty:)

Even though ppl say you should use the 2/3rds rule tthingy, you're able to add text and make a sig/tag look awesome without following it. xD

I'm stalking this gallery, so I hope u update a lot. :3

//endsweirdcomment

Maria.

→Donut Vampire
Short CnC:

You're really a good GFXer. Technique-wise. You've downed the basics from first to last. Your tags are good as well. But I'm gonna be a bit frank. You seem to be overusing that style. I'm not being rude when I say "overusing." It's just that it's nice to look at it at first then as soon as you take a look into the next tags it gives the feel that as if you just changed the focal. Another thing is, that style is nice. But color blending-wise, it seems to go off at some certain tags. Take for example this tag. The original stock has a blue background yet the colors of the flowers refuse to blend since the original color is darker than the flowers. Yes, I admit that I always say to other GFXer to be adventurous in colors but not too adventurous as well. It's like going to an unexplored dragon dungeon without the right equipments.

Lastly, try other styles. I know for the fact that among the GFXers here, you are the one with most consistent styles but trying out new things may benefit you as well. You may say that style isn't your style but trying it would do you good. In fact you may be able to learn more things and be able to develop new styles.

Sorry for being rude though. I just wanted to be true to my CnCs.

Practice more, create more and of course, don't forget to IMAGINE MORE.

-Maria.