? elly's little PS world ?

I decided to make a corner for my own lil "world" and the new things i make
Must mention, i work in PS for hmm..1 year and something with big breaks in between and I mostly took care renders until not too long ago [2010 summer o_O?], when i decided to focus a little bit more on siggis mostly and walls from time to time.Any opinion is welcomed, since i want to know the good and bad points and correct them as much as possible.Some of my works are made after tutorials, some after what i've learned, but i usually mess up by myself
?????????​
* My sigs:
?????????​
Ok, so starting with my first "meeting" with the beautiful world of sigs.01. for me and my beautiful Yuuki
02. same as above, 3 versions:
03. my siggy
05. messed up big time with the render
05. Set
05. Theme: Devil
05. My new one along with the SOTW 162Theme: Valentine's DayNote: the japanese writing means "When love is deep, much can be accomplished!"
06. Love? & Badou
?????????​
* SOTW
?????????​
Theme: Robots/Cyber?
Theme: FreeStyle?
Theme: Night
Theme: Fav. Character - sotw 159
Theme: DarkArt: - sotw 160
Theme: Food - sotw 162
[TABLE]
|
[/TABLE]
?????????​
* Sigs+avas made for others as a present
?????????​
I usually don't accept requests, since i believe i'm more lucky than skilled in PS and i wouldn't want to dissapoint anyone >.> and also, because i have to like the theme/render to be able to come up with something :pBUT, ofc if somone wants a set from me, i'll give it my best try.For TheOneTruth - me being the Secret Santa.::Avatars::.
.::Siggies::.
V1
V2
Sig 2 | Sig 3
|
For gehageha- B'day present
For :Sachiko: - B'day present
For DarkVenom [requested and still have some others to make]
For denisaryu, just a present
?????????​
* Walls
?????????​