duh one and only...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momo

1. How did you find this website? you
2. What are your favorite anime? >.> boy i have a list load of favorite anime
but here are some ^^ xxxholic, tokyo majin,the wallflower, drangonball
...midori days, yumeria, strawberry eggs, tactics, makai senki disgaea, detective loki, ayakashi samurai horror tales, grenadier, burst angel,tona-gura, handmaid may, etc eetc ^^ 3. What are your favorite manga? >.>..ouch lol ...o_O um fruits basket , and punch up rawr *.* lol 4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us? musical interest hmm nah
5. Where are you from? CALIFORNIA
6. What is your occupation? >.>.....stay at home mom(jk) ^^ lol 7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having? writing
, and drawing ^^ 8 Tell us about your interests besides manga and anime: hmmmm lets see i like sports
running and hanging out with friends some games and drinking
i loove school english but hate math ugh >.< roller-skating *.* swimming!!
yup thats about it

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Allo momo ^^Glad to have you here.Lol I despise smilies. What I despise even more is when the text is converted to them. I'll be taking that feature off. If you wanna use a smiley, go for it. But us cool kids who wanna be cool and use actual ASCII smilies CAN DO SO.
[background=#000000]Welcome to the Tempest.[/background]​

[quote name='"~ ZeroKnight ~"]Allo momo ^^Glad to have you here.Lol I despise smilies. What I despise even more is when the text is converted to them. I'll be taking that feature off. If you wanna use a smiley' date=' go for it. But us cool kids who wanna be cool and use actual ASCII smilies CAN DO SO.
[/color']
[background=#000000]Welcome to the Tempest.[/background]​
[/quote]did I tell you how much I LOVE YOU <3

Status
Not open for further replies.