Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly do you download material from this site. I found a cool show, Gokusen, and right clicked save target as, and it comes up with save as html document. When i saved it the first time, i cannot play it back on my system. why is this?

Nori

I honestly have no idea why you are having this problem. What browser are you using?

The files for Gokusen, and I'm sure the other anime, work fine in Mozilla.

Edit: Internet Explorer seems to have a problem with Real Media files. I will look into resolving this problem.

On the subject, I was looking to download episodes 9 and 10 of Deathnote and it came up with this:

Site Unavailable

This website is currently unavailable. If you are the administrator of this website, an e-mail has been sent to the address on file regarding this issue.

Can you fix it ASAP? Thanks.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Suraj182 @ 12-15-2006 @ 9:32 AM) [snapback]1378[/snapback]</div>
On the subject, I was looking to download episodes 9 and 10 of Deathnote and it came up with this:

Site Unavailable

This website is currently unavailable. If you are the administrator of this website, an e-mail has been sent to the address on file regarding this issue.

Can you fix it ASAP? Thanks.[/b]
Hmm, I'm not the adminitrator of that server that those episodes are on. So I will have to talk to him about it, but thanks for informing me of the problem.

OK I got Episode 9 and I tried to get 10 and 11 and it went straight to the homepage...any help? I have almost finished 8 so I need it fast :p

Status
Not open for further replies.