dot hack games

K

kyoshiro_mibu30

here you can post about the dot hack games for the ps2.The new one for this series is called dot hack G.U. volum 1:rebirth and is now out in stores in america.
The other games are known as
dot hack infection
dot hack mutation
dot hack outbreak
dot hack quaritine
this is also the order they go in.if you are a fan of the dot hack//sign series as a anime and have watched it then go onto playing the game because the dot hack game takes place after the dot hack//sign series.you then go onto the dot hack legend of the twilight bracelete,following this is the new game.the order of this was decided by the creator of dot hack.you can watch these in order or apart,but one thing is for sure.in the anime there are levels you can fins and use in the game.like secret levels to find things and movies,if you have ever watched the anime then played the game you will know what i am talking about.for those who havent,check it out and let us know what you think about the game.

Oh yeah dot Hack, I had just about every version of dot hack I sold all 4 games, the game isnt worth it. Once you beat it there nothing you really can do, only lvl up and get rare items.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Entombment @ August 10, 2007, 2:01 PM) [snapback]10564[/snapback]</div>
Which one? G.U.?[/b]
I think he meant the game's series, as in all of the games ;) . If not, it was a safe assumption I guess :laugh:

Well the original dot hacks had very good story to it but the game play became boring after a while but the new gu seris has a great new fighting system to it along with a good plot to boot. It a big improvement. But in order to understand the game in the begging u have to wacth the anime seris first.