[Discussion Thread] Touhou AG [GAME OVER]

Sorry but no one fell under the radar of my scanning eyes.

Case and point. Viva dead. Kulit dead.

Handrail's list helped me organize the information better though.

Okay Xav did, but no one else!

Bố

My hubby indirectly killed me by suggesting his teammate to target me >______>' ugh............

I was on him one day before Goddo contacted me and said "let's kill him" >_________>".......

well....either way.......

I won 2 GM Service and before I died I've a 100% chance of 75 dm >______<".............damn my hubby........always before I upgraded or have good ability............

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='godofwar7']Sorry but no one fell under the radar of my scanning eyes.

Case and point. Viva dead. Kulit dead. [/QUOTE]

Lol, what? I don't think I count when the GM basically revealed my role publicly and told everyone that my role was an assassin role xD

Hey thats your own fault no? Send in an ability.

I was the one who pressed kagunyan on the issue of inactives not being revealed anyway.

Getting no information on what you are doing for two straight days is strange nya?

Bố

I won the first one and the second one.

First one I got my 75 dm 30% ability and second I got my 100% kill hit xDD Third one......well...I was already dead.....

Sanae

Staff member
Lol, especially since I trusted the wrong person and they fed you info ^__~ Or, did you mean the character xD?

@Haddy: That is true and he actually did fill us in on his plans instead of trying to do it solo *Bites Godo* (like he sometimes does) ^__^