[Discussion Thread] The World Tournament [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
...claim? As in am I a puppet? Why the suspicion now? Of course, there are now only 7 people left here, so I understand the hostility. Meh. Lynch me, attack me, whatever. Is Viva a person in here? Is that a nickname? It's just, I wonder what this whole theme was, I guess investigator victory is just a tad bit too hard for me. -.-

>________________________________>''

Great, but killing me isn't the best idea, unless ur an assassin~

(anyways off to school, see u guys in 4ish hrs, it's a half day <3)

[quote name='Lovely.' timestamp='1306942266' post='143073']

>________________________________>''

Great, but killing me isn't the best idea, unless ur an assassin~

(anyways off to school, see u guys in 4ish hrs, it's a half day <3)

[/quote]

Killing you might not be the best idea, but its still a good one ^^ both the players I could team up with is dead so, Nyah

Balcony

“Please someone spare my life. I am too young to be dead and this time has come too short. Now that Colossus is released I cannot do more…†As he said this, the statue destroyed the base of the palace, making the puppet master fall to the ground. He was in pain, but he was quite conscious that there was an opportunity for survival.

Underground​

“Things cannot go like this. It is too soon for me to die. And the mystery is unsolved!†cried Lucy as she was heading towards the guy with wings. “I am sorry, I did not notice before. What do ancient mysteries have in common with you? Dragons. Dragons are the key to destroying the evil off the world.†As she said this, her invisible hands went towards the poor man, but he had veiled himself in Mana, so the attack was barely a scratch on him. An attack was successful. “I do not understand…why? Why are you alive? Why don’t you die?†As she was saying this, a wolf jumped towards her neck and broke her throat apart. Avan – Lucy – Redhead – Fighters – Lone Wolves – is dead. â€Why you?†said the group of people as they pursued the wolf, but it escaped. A lynch has failed.

As they were coming in closer to the underworld, they saw the guy with orange hair walking. The guy with the yukata transformed into a dog and left the place. An ability was successful. The young girl went running towards the guy in an attempt to hug him. “I will stop you from doing anything to my teammates!†she cried at full lungs, but the guy pushed her to a side, and sent her flying to a wall. She was crying in pain. “Did you see that?†said Sai Akuto as he came closer to pick the girl up. “He hurt her! He must pay!†as he said this, he threw a mana projectile at the person, hitting his back. The guy whelped in pain. He was trying to leave the place, where from the other side came Dante holding his sword. “Where do you think you are going? You hurt my partner, killed my friends and over all ate my Strawberry Sundae!†He yelled this last part and charged at him, cutting his head off with one swing of his yamato sword. Seraph Lucis Eli –Hige – The Traitor – Puppets – Assassin Team has been killed. In his jacket, Sai Akuto found the mask that was missing. “We must hurry now!â€

Weapon’s Room​

The group entered the room and Sai Akuto placed the chalices in place. A white light came out of the cage where the weapons were being kept and then suddenly the people were holding a mystical weapon. Sai Akuto held Odin’s War axe, Dante held the Sword of Babylon, Shigure Sohma was holding the Bow of Diana. “We are ready to fight for the balance!†said Dante as he was going to the exit of the cave. “Wait†said Kankuro as he held Thor’s hammer. “I am going to help you too!†As he said this, the four people left the place in order to fight the last piece of the mystery. The small girl then decided to run and hide herself inside the chapel in the garden, that was untouched.

The Last Stand

“Alright. Someone must take the eye back to the socket†said Kankuro. “We got no time left before the Horsemen arrive. The battle must be over before that. Dante, you fight the creature and Shigure will back you up. Sai must place the eye back.†As he said this, he moved towards the altar and returned the mask back to its place. There was a blue light and the darkness was beginning to fade. “Once this is over, I invite you to dinner, guys†said the puppet master

“Roger!†said Sai as he began to fly towards the Colossus. The statue moved and almost hit him, but he was able to avoid the attack. “Guys, I can’t go closer!†As he said this, Dante took step in front of the giant. “Leave it to me!†As he said this, he charged in front of the creature and sliced his leg. A white light came out of the cut and the creature’s leg exploded. He was about to cut the other leg, when an arm came rushing towards him. “Stop!†said Shigure as he shot seven arrows at the hand, which made it crumble down. “Thanks†said Dante. “No problem†Shigure answered back. At the same time, Sai was able to get near to the distracted giant and place the sapphire back in place. There was a light and the creature lead out a roar.

“Okay, guys this is the final stand. Kill him!†said Kankuro as he hit the other leg of the creature with the hammer. Sai akuto, was able to slice the other arm off the giant, whereas Shigure shot enough arrows to the chest. The whole body was covered with a white light. “This is not over yet!†said Dante as he cut his head vertically and the whole giant exploded, leaving nothing but rocks. “We made it!†said the puppet master, but it was too late. The four horsemen where standing before them. “If we want to survive, we need to defeat each one of them! It will be aone on one battle†he said a bit worried.

War

Before Sai Akuto was a red horse covered in flames. The eyes of the horse were as if they were of conquer and rage. Riding on the horse was a skeleton holding an axe. It was covered with a black veil and red eyes of destruction. Sai Akuto smiled at the creature and showed his axe at him. The Horseman charged against him, but Sai was able to dodge the attack by hovering over it. He charged against the creature and their axes clashed. “This battle is tough†as he said this, he was kicked by the horse and sent to the ground. The skeleton laughed and walked over to him. He placed the axe at Sai’s throat and when it was about to swing it, Sai smiled. The skeleton yelled in pain and then disappeared as Sai axe had gone through the horse and the skeleton itself when he was being kicked. He had thrown the axe, which lead to his victory.

Pestilence

Shigure was faced against a horse that seemed to be cut and damaged, while the eyes were bleeding. It seemed so weak that even the wind could break it, yet it also seemed to be tough. The horse had a heavy breath and the rider was that of a ghoul holding a bow. The ghoul smiled and laughed as he charged against Shigure, but he managed to avoid the attack. “I am good at running†he said as he shot multiple arrows at the target. They hit the horse, but it remained sturdy. The ghoul laughed and charged against Shigure, making him fall. When the horse was about to stomp him, he rolled to the side and took a grab of the ghoul’s leg, making it fall to the ground. Once in the ground, he punched him away and shot an arrow, which went right through his heart. The ghoul then vanished in the air and the horse went as well.

Famine

The next horseman rode a white horse that seemed to be brought to the bones. It had flies and locusts around it and seemed to be weak. The horseman was a corpse that held a hammer in its hands. Kankuro smiled as he charged at the horse. The horseman avoided it and stuck his back, making him yell in pain. Yet, Kankuro stood back up and when the horseman was about to attack, he smiled. He had wrapped the horse’s legs with invisible threads, which made the rider stumble. As the corpse was in the ground, he hit its head with the hammer, making the corpse to vanish. “Heh. Uselessâ€

Death

Dante was placed in front of a pale horse. The rider was the grim reaper himself. He held a sword as he stood in a great horse before him. Dante smiled. “Challenge accepted!†he said as he rushed towards the grim reaper and the swords clashed. They began a battle in which the swords were just dancing and making clashing noises. Dante was able to hit the horse, but at the same time, the reaper cut through Dante’s coat. “Man that was my favorite coat!†He said as he rushed towards him again. The grim reaper moved his sword towards him and Dante was able to stop it using his hand. The Demonic aura, made the sword to stop. Dante laughed. “Death is nothing†As he said this, he swung his sword and beheaded both the horse and the horseman. They vanished.

As the last horseman had vanished, the sky turned bright again and the sun came to rise. Everything went peaceful and the puppet master applauded. “You have saved the world. Thank you. Now you can return to your dimensions. This is a prophecy that happens every a hundred years and it always killed everyone. You are the first generation to make it stop, so you will be famous. If you choose to stay, you will be treated as kings…so what is your choice?â€

And then, the world became silent…

[rainbow]Victories[/rainbow]

Supreme Victory goes to the Unknowns Team:

1.Voltorn

2. Lovely

3. Nagi Kioko

4. Kulitman

Lone Wolf Victory goes to Nightmare Gear

Trap Investigator Victory goes to Avan

...Game's over? May I post? Alright, GG everyone! I guess I had nowhere to hide or run at that point. Did it take long for you guys to figure things out? Cuz, I definitely was rather blind, again. I relied mostly on the other Assassins. Volt, remember when you suggested we team up? Yeah, maybe not the best idea. Anyways... How did everyone think they did? Also, did I do at least good enough?

[quote name='Miki Sayaka' timestamp='1307002155' post='143711']

.....i did badly. >____>

[/quote]

Nah you did well. I thought it was interesting. If you had enslaved more people maybe you could have won. Hmmm. Also you were quite active and deceived people

@Shadowwolf: booo...but still i didnt managed to survive till Day 8 and due to Volt's thinking assassins cant be lynched...Seraph was killed.

only if he was not touched...sigh...

well cant be helped as it was 2 vs more than 7.. >___>;;

Then All abilities. Will have 100% success. Secon d abilities 60'% Success. The battle against one of the Horsemn, someone would be sacrificed. And all Passives would have been gone

Whoa...! Then a GM lynch would have been a double-edged sword... o.o

My invisibility and anti-lynch would be gone. (And I probably was the only Assassin with anti-lynch.)

At least I would always hit for 70% dmg, but nothing else. Actually, GM lynch would turn out to be really bad for me.

Voltorn

Enjoying life
lol

Cool, my team is safe xD

Good game xD

Gratz to Avan for receiving the investigator victory. I knew you can do it ^^

I think this is the time to spill out my plans~

Day 0:

Partnering with Kioko, Lovely., and Kulitman, forming a team. =3

Allying with wolfnagi and Ryu_Kaiser.

Trading role sheet with Kioko, Lovely., and Ryu_Kaiser.

Kulitman and wolfnagi couldn't be online long enough to trade role sheets. ._.

Found that Kamil was looking for me

Plan: protect myself, hiding from the DP if possible without getting the inactivity warning. Ask someone to attack Kamil on their 2nd second action (15% success) to gain information from the missed attack.

Result:

Kamil got hit (wth? lol)

Found out that Kamil is red haired girl, but didn't know whether he is an ally or not. ._.

Found out that Aker is the prisoner.

Found out that Zombehs is the robot.

Found out that someone attacked Kioko (40% damage). ._.

Won the quiz (unlocked 60% attack ability)

Day 1:

Allying with Seraph Luci Eli.

Trading role sheet with Kulitman and Wolfnagi.

Seraph Luci Eli couldn't be online much to trade our role sheet.

Annoyed by Rah.

Found out that wolfnagi is zombehs's ally.

Told wolf to tell zombehs about me.

Plan:

Gang attack Rah.

Result:

The death of Rah - airhead - puppet (Kulitman's & Ryu's missions are completed. lol 7 people involved xD I only asked 3 people.)

Kulitman attacked the mask owner, but I didn't have a chance to ask about it until day 7... ._.)

Found out that Kamil-the sniper (dead) is actually my ally... ._.

Obtained the sapphire.

Day 2:

Couldn't contact Seraph Luci Eli and Ryu at all... (I guess it was my unlucky day...)

Contact Ero... Found out that he has op ability.

Accepted Ero's challenge... (lol he said that the owners of the chalices need to fight each other, and then fight him to obtain the sword. lol He asked for it himself).

Plan:

Gang attack Ero

Result:

The dead of Ero - headmaster - puppet (lol 6 people involved. 4 was from on my side).

Found out that Emeralda is Houki.

Kioko is attacked by the same person (40% damage).

Found out that wolfnagi is the one who attacked her.

Lovely. obtained one of the chalices.

Day 3:

In need of more allies. But couldn't fine anyone suitable for the position... >_>

Ask wolfnagi to stop his attack.

Ask wolfnagi to heal Kioko. ._.

Analyzed the DP.

Bored >__>

Plan:

Lovely -> random attack

Kulitman -> random attack

Kioko -> nullify random person, copy wolf's ability

Me -> protect Kioko and myself

Result:

Found out that Sanae is Tomoyo

Found out that Rina is the chinese girl

Lovely.'s random attack made Alyss died. ._.

Found out that MugenKuro is the alien/angel.

Wolfnagi attacked Kioko?!

Wolfnagi betrayed me. ._.

Green beret attacked me >_<

won the quiz (+20 LP)

Kioko copied Wolfnagi's heal ability lol lucky xD

Day 4:

Exasperated by wolfnagi's action.

Role gathering while in rage.

Contact Miki, Avan, Viva, Nightmare gear, Murasaki Cho, and Eli because I've known others' roles without asking them.

Avan was being difficult...

Found out that Avan is the green beret girl who attacked me.

Forgave Avan. ._.

Asked him for a ceasefire. ._.

Miki said she was willing to help me to keep her role. >_>

Nobody else willing to tell me their role easily even if they know what role I have and what kind of trouble I was having (wolfnagi's betrayal).

Became suspicious on Viva and cornered him with my ideas about him being the puppet.

I was wrong. ._.

Found out that Viva is victorique and nightmare gear is the yukata guy.

Ask people to lynch wolf.

Openly tell my plan on the thread (to protect kioko), wishing everyone to trust me >_<

Wolfnagi said he gave up on his idea of killing Kioko.

Wolfnagi said he was gonna heal her.

Plan:

I still doubted wolfnagi's word.

Protect Kioko at all cost.

Gave the sapphire to Lovely.

Ready to die.

Me -> protect Kioko and myself

Kulitman (only have self-protection ability >_>) -> random attack

Kioko -> heal herself twice

Lovely. -> protect kioko and me

Result:

Wolf didn't heal kioko.

Wolf attacked me.

Avan attacked me again.

I survived, but dying.

The lynched is nullified.

Day 5:

Couldn't be online for almost the hole day thanks to my flight time.

Hongkong airport free wifi FTW!

Surprised that I was still alive.

Having many votes on me. ._.

Became hopeless >_>

Ask Viva for alliance.

Viva refused.

Explained Viva what happened.

Viva still refused to make an alliance.

Asked Viva to take care of my team. >_<

Viva still refused, telling me his team wanted to gain the investigator victory >_>

Realized I mustn't die if I want to protect my team.

Did my best to protect myself ._.

Plan:

Nullify the votes on me. I know that I can always count on lovely. and kioko online time. But thank you very much to Miki for being online that time and nullifying the vote. ^^;

Me -> protect kioko

Kioko -> heal myself

Lovely. -> attack random person...

Kulitman -> do whatever he wants... I couldn't contact him >_>

Result:

I survived.

Wolfnagi attacked Kioko as predicted.

Viva is dead. ._.

Avan is enslaved, yay, no more attack on me. =3

Kioko was dying.

Lovely. attacked the crazy guy-puppet. lol lucky~

Day 6:

Lynch wolfnagi~

Nightmare Gear tried to be safe.

Miki couldn't be online for most of the day. =3

My lucky day~

I thought Lovely. attacked Eli, so I told everyone to attack Eli.

But then Lovely. went online and told us that she attacked Miki actually. >_>

It was too late for me to contact Kulitman, so...

And for the votes, I asked Lovely. to vote for Avan to switch his target to Lovely.. >_<

Plan:

Lynch wolf, nullify votes on me

Me -> attack Miki twice

Lovely -> protect me, attack Miki

Kioko -> nullify Miki, heal herself

Kulitman -> attack Eli twice

Result:

Wolf got lynched

The votes on me is nullified.

The dead of Miki - the crazy guy - puppet (lovely.'s mission is done)

Lovely. obtained another chalice.

Avan was released from the enslavement, oh no >_<

Kulitman's attacks missed? o.0

Wolfnagi attacked me twice. lol Thanks to lovely. protection, I survived. =3

Cho and Rina got inactive kills.

Only 7 people left~

Day 7:

Believed Viva's words.

Claimed Eli as the puppets.

Avan said he was gonna finish off Lovely. My plan worked)(?)

Wolf has gone.

Thought Nightmare Gear would protect himself again like always.

Kulitman said he attacked Eli, the mask owner, on day 2.

Plan:

Full attack on Eli

Lynch Eli

Me: attack Eli

protect lovely.

Kioko: nullify eli

nullify avan

Lovely: protect herself

attack Eli

Kulitman: attack eli twice

Result:

Eli is unlynchable... >_>

Avan did attack Lovely., but she is saved.

Nightmare Gear protected himself as always.

The death of Eli - the traitor - puppet (my mission is done~)

Lovely. obtained the mask.

4 items were on Lovely.

Avan is killed. ._.

The game is finished xD

My team won the supreme victory. No one is dead. ^^;

lol

I guess it was a matter of luck lol

Wolf totally screwed up my plan by betraying my trust, leading my to do role gathering to finish the game as soon as possible because I didn't want to play anymore. >_>

But then, Viva indirectly motivated and forced me to go on and won the game =3

Thanks, Viva. You were killed though ._.

Anyway, I think I wouldn't be playing anymore. ._. Too many stuffs happen in AG. >_<

gl people who want to continue playing ^^

lol

I joined this game because I thought there wouldn't be assassins because shadowwolf didn't write any assassin-ism word in the sign up thread. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.