[Discussion Thread] The World Tournament [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we could end the game in mangatreat because this forum is still under some maintains and some functions aren't available here. ._.

Oh well~

What will be, will be~

lol xD

I feel like to sing now xD

Gotta go to school, cya people ^^

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
From what I am told, A lot of people got an email about the situation.

Also, Once Shadow confirms that the AG is here, I will be more then happy to PM the other members on MT so they know. However, I want to wait until I hear its official from Shadow because it isn't my call.

At worst, the day might need to be extended, but we should be ok~

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Meh, oh well. Lets stick to AG topic for now, keep the other stuff to spam threads and what-not~

I'm pretty sure I'm looking for Adachi Hana and Hiraga Saito. It would be nice if you two could contact me so we can be friends :3

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Also, just a general post to anyone from G2 who might not know:

This is an AG (Assassin Game), please do not post if you are not already playing. Once the game ends, sign-ups for a new game will begin and we would love to have you join us!

Thank you~

MID-DAY TRIVIA

1. What is Keena Soga's favorite food? (IUNDM)

2. How old is Sakura Mikan? (GA)

3. What is the comet in Pani Poni Dash?

4. What is the truth about Yorito Morimiya? (SLA)

5. What instrument does Seraphim play? (KWZDK?)

6. What is the power that Tsukumi possess? (Skrei)

7. Where does Lana Linchen come from?

8. What is the creature that Aono Tsukune turned into? (R+V)

9. What did Dante asked for when he entered the bar for the job?

10. How did Elsie managed to convince Keima's mother of staying with them? (TWGOK)

First 3 will be taken into consideration

1. EroLussion

The Puppet master moved out of his room again to see what was going on his reign. He grinned as he saw the people killing each other. “Oh. So the massacre has started? Quite amusing! But, will they make it on time before Colossus awakens?†He laughed and then drank some coffee. “If not, we are all doomed. Seems like people stole the key items and that woke up and enraged the poor guardian. Let’s see what will be going on†He laughed again and then moved his fingers for a while. “There. Dance, my puppets, and dance!†he said to himself as he returned to his room.

The place began to move again as a stone hand began to rise up from the ground, just enough to be seen as a new pillar. Also, the face of the statue changed its expression to something more enraged and there was a light coming from the underground. As the people rushed down, they saw that some of the symbols had gotten a bluish coloring and that they read now. “Only 18 heroes are left to wield the Sword of Babylon. Once unlocked the Bow of Diana and the War axe of Odin will be freed to be usedâ€

The people stood there in awe looking at what it was saying. “What are these for?†“What should we do?†They continued reading. “The sacred weapons will only appeal to those of pure heart and can only be used to stop the evil of the son of Loki. It is said that three heroes will stand a fight to it and then dimension will be saved. As a reward they will be granted gold and fameâ€

[quote name='Shadowwolf' timestamp='1306527660' post='138300'] “Only 18 heroes are left to wield the Sword of Babylon. Once unlocked the Bow of Diana and the War axe of Odin will be freed to be usedâ€

[/quote]

lol

My thought:

Heroes = goodies.

18 heroes = 18 goodies.

Total players = goodies + baddies

21 = 18 + baddies

baddies = 21 - 18

baddies = 3

There are 3 baddies/puppets/assassins left. xD

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Well since Rah died already as a Puppet / Assassin Team, there are 2 more if your theory is correct (which sounds right)

Guess Avan was right about Norse Mythology, since Loki was obvious hint

lol

It's alright ^^

And nobody has mentioned or gathered the pink faction (assassin faction), so I guess the assassins know each other? Or they probably didn't want to risk their lives... But wait, Rah usually gathers his faction's members on day 1, but he didn't do it in this AG. He stayed quiet. It might be because he got bored of gathering assassins, or he already knew who the assassins are. >__<

Ah, so confusing... It can go either way. But at least we got the number of assassins left. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.