[Discussion Thread] The Dark Knight [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Simple AG is simple. There's always a sheriff, probably Batman, and maybe a protection role, then there are the assassins, Joker is moat likely the leader, followed by his cronies, and maybe a rat role. After playing Superbia's AG, we can't rule out the people with public roles having secondary roles (like how Sawa, the mayor, was a spy).

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
But wait a minute, if the person with a public role has a secondary role, he would try to act non-suspicious, and since I just pointed that out, he's gonna go all lurker or something and now that I pointed that out...

Blah, which wine glass should I take? D:

[quote name='VivaLaDementia' timestamp='1307232495' post='146568']

If you do not receive a role via PM from me, you are an Officer of the GPD

[/quote]

[quote name='~Kitty~' timestamp='1307256364' post='146845']

nya? I dont have a role?

I got no private nor public role nya?

[/quote]

[quote name='~Kitty~' timestamp='1307257356' post='146857']

Oh. I am an official of GPD.

NYA~

[/quote]

[quote name='~Kitty~' timestamp='1307269317' post='146939']

?????????????

nya?

[/quote]

Basically, anyone can feign that they didn't get a role PM so as to make other players think that they're just normal GPD officers and are thus harmless. How can we be sure that you aren't doing the same?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1307269422' post='146941']

Basically, anyone can feign that they didn't get a role PM so as to make other players think that they're just normal GPD officers and are thus harmless. How can we be sure that you aren't doing the same?

[/quote]

lynch me to find out.

Nyan.

[quote name='~Kitty~' timestamp='1307269687' post='146945']

lynch me to find out.

Nyan.

[/quote]

... Nevermind. I don't have any counter-evidence either. Heck, I've got no evidence at all. I'll just hang around and wait.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
But what you said is true, you can't just trust someone just because they said they didn't get a role PM. It's like saying 'I'm Joker' then letting everyone go think about whether or not you really are the Joker and why would you reveal yourself and etcetera.

And just for fun,

I'm the Joker. 8D

[quote name='Crestham' timestamp='1307271663' post='146961']

But what you said is true, you can't just trust someone just because they said they didn't get a role PM. It's like saying 'I'm Joker' then letting everyone go think about whether or not you really are the Joker and why would you reveal yourself and etcetera.

And just for fun,

I'm the Joker. 8D

[/quote]

Well, you could either be the Joker.

Or a player pretending to be the Joker.

Or the Joker pretending to be a player pretending to be the Joker.

Or a player pretending to be the Joker pretending to be a player pretending to be the Joker.

And this could keep going on and on and looping and spinning and

So I will refrain from making any judgement on that statement.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Wolfnagi' timestamp='1307243703' post='146723']

lol,

I am a commissioner xD

I am honored xD

[/quote]

Rawr, I hope this isn't another Sawa who convinced people he was legit because he was a mayor.

[quote name='Sanae' timestamp='1307255960' post='146840']

Wolfy is sure brave ^O^ I wonder if he is telling the truth or is it a trap?

[/quote]

My 6th sense is tingling. Wolfy's position is shown on the second post so there's nothing brave there. What you're doing is directly putting doubt on him by distorting truth, since I just can't believe you skipped something as important as the short introduction posts by Viva. Where I'm trying to warn people that positions don't mean nothing based on experience, the difference is you're trying to make a feeling he's already a baddie through false accusations.

[quote name='~Kitty~' timestamp='1307257356' post='146857']

Oh. I am an official of GPD.

NYA~

sorry.

Could you make the fonts larger. Its hard to read the rules

[/quote]

Same, in most games like this, usually one of the aristocrats is a baddie.

[quote name='Crestham' timestamp='1307272965' post='146970']

I know right, it's like a continuous chain of reverse psychologies that fuck with your mind :3

[/quote]

Do what I do, ignore it and look for straight out mistakes.

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='Crestham' timestamp='1307271663' post='146961']

And just for fun,

I'm the Joker. 8D

[/quote]

Yar har har........ I'm Batman.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
[quote name='noex1337' timestamp='1307285321' post='147148']

Yar har har........ I'm Batman.

[/quote]

That's funny, because I'm also Batman. 8D

[quote name='Crestham' timestamp='1307285972' post='147156']

That's funny, because I'm also Batman. 8D

[/quote]

But in all seriousness, we still don't know who anyone is except for the named roles. I guess it's time for PM spams?

Status
Not open for further replies.