[Discussion Thread] Futurama [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
GM Note:

Well Time is up~

Lynch on Sanae is successful: Sanae (Bender) has died [Planet Express Crew]

Inactive Kill: Faux Angel (Joe) has died [Earth-ian Public] [RAINBOW][Nation of Joe][/RAINBOW]

Inactive Kill: Alyss (Dr. Zoidberg) has died [Planet Express Crew]

Earth-ian Public wins since all assassins are dead.

Lovely receives Ultimate Victory (for completing their personal goal + achieving their group goal)

Everyone else alive receives Regular Victory (for completing their group goal)

Villager MVP goes to Rah for targeting 3/5 assassins on Day 1 & 2, just getting unlucky due to RNG for not getting 2 assassin kills.

Assassin MVP goes to Ataraxia for his "lovely" strategy of killing off any active talker in the game to kill the discussion completely. It worked too well. Not to mention your good kill choices in terms of roles in the game.

Active Debater-thingy goes to Lovely for organizing the win at the end of the game and achieving Ultimate Victory with no abilities for half the game.

No LVP, cause quite of a few of you did horrible and its hard to pick just one.

Special Notes:

Earth-ians were terrible for basically the entire first 4 days. You wasted far too many lynches, when it should have been obvious that the mystery players were the daily post characters (Well obvious after Day 1 anyway).

The best ability ever, Item Maker, was totally screwed over by a variety of stupid chances. It made me very sad and made Crestham pretty useless, lol

I believe only Faux Angel and Lovely got their personal goals (Assassins had none btw).

Sanae

Staff member
Congratulations you guys ^__^ It was a close one, but someone had to kami-kaze themselves :p At

At least we made it to the end, Alyss xD I wonder though, who was the character of our other member lol

I can't believe I actually survived till the end, this is a first for me o_O

But yeah, Earth-ians win! :3

To tell the truth, you almost had me convinced Sanae, I probably would have changed by vote if Riruka didn't say something otherwise. :p

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Per the request of Sanae, The Ability "Item Maker" :

Active Abilities: Mad Scientist - Wha? (Each Day you are to given me a priority list of at least 3 different ability ideas. Note - They must be reasonable. They will be combined with another player's 3 ideas and 3 of my own ideas. I will pick one of the 9 ideas for you and one of the 9 ideas for the other player. This idea becomes an item and has a 50% chance of being yours. If it does not go to you, it is distributed randomly)

Both Prof. Farnsworth & Ogden Wernstrom had this ability.

I think it worked once in the entire game, because of random people interfering with it, lol

As for the general assassin set-up:

2 Kills

1 Control

1 Stun

1 Item-maker

Plus a couple of random passives (Like Identify protection for one, 25% chance of failure on incoming abilities, 1 lynch survival [which poor Crestham got screwed over and caused the passive to be blocked D:])

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
The only killing ability left today belonged to Faux for the record.

The assassins couldn't kill, but Sanae attempted to control Faux and user her killing ability to kill you Riruka, however someone stunned Sanae (I think it was you? Sorry, doing this off the top of my head)

Sanae

Staff member
Lol, I'm surprised I lived to the last day as well, tbh lol I'd like to think my AG skills have bettered lol

Heehee, yeah, I had the control ability that allowed me to copy anyone's ability ^__^ So, I had to try my luck and target those with kill or stun abilities :p

Hmm, wonder why no one tried to attack me and kill me though, when so many ppl said I was an assassin.... Plus I didn't have any abilities at all.

Just noticed that Faux had his own little faction, lol, Nation of Joe. XD

And yeah, Riruka did stun Sanae. :3

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I said there would be a character or two no one would expect that would be awesome~

Comrade Greeting Card could give out robotic viruses (Yes, Aker was telling the truth about that)

Joe, leader and member of Nation of Joe, could kill~

Sanae

Staff member
Aww, so close xD Riruka. why (lol) ;___;? Okies, I know why, but y''know lolol

What abilities did everyone else have ^^? I had my copy/control ability and a self destruct one.. Guess which one I chose to use the most lol

I could investigate or kill, and had a passive ability of attacks having a 25% failure rate.... Not that my abilities lasted long enough for me to abuse them. XD

And u had the self destruct ability? LOL.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Yep, Bender could destroy himself (or herself in Sanae's case) if the player realized they were being lynched off. It randomly killed one the voters who wasn't a Planet Express member. However, Sanae kept using the control ability so early (Once its used, you can't change since you get ability information of another player), she never had a chance to use it to kill any of you off today xD

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I almost killed Sanae on the day I died >_>

I had it set up perfectly

I had people fooled into voting me

and that split the votes

so I voted for Sanae as well...

and I was gonna change the vote to kill her

but somehow Aker had to use his ability to stop all robots taht day >_>

and fucked me over....

if he hadn't done that

I'd been able to kill Sanae

and my next target was to be determined