[Discussion Thread] Futurama [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just in. Aker is either part of momcorp, or it's his objective to kill momcorp.

<3

Oh and also, I'm spamming in my faction color hereeeeeee. TRALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

[quote name='"Graham Aker"']How foolish...you really did posted..

I just happen to came across that term in the wiki.

I wonder if that exist in this game..[/QUOTE]

Momcorp will definitely be in the game. I am curious as to what won't be though...

Come on, Flaky-chan. You sent me a PM asking me if I was part of momcorp. I doubt you'd randomly ask that. So you either got the colors wrong or it's your objective to kill momcorp.

But okay... I won't deny that it's also possible that you just said it at random. @___@

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kamil']Momcorp will definitely be in the game. I am curious as to what won't be though...[/QUOTE]

thanks for proving its existence..

[quote name='Rah']Come on, Flaky-chan. You sent me a PM asking me if I was part of momcorp. I doubt you'd randomly ask that. So you either got the colors wrong or it's your objective to kill momcorp.

But okay... I won't deny that it's also possible that you just said it at random. @___@[/QUOTE]

Dude...if I did want to kill momcorp do you think I will just randomly approach someone.....

I just thought I try asking around....

Momcorp was the 1st thing that I saw in the Wiki...

Hmm, okay, anyways, let's see...

26 players and-

Fry, Leela, Bender, Zoidberg, Amy, Hermes, and the Prof. are the assassins? 7 out of 26? O___O

Oh, also...

FACTION FACTION FACTION FACTION FACTION, etc...

Wellz, I got a PM from a supposed ally, but when I asked for confirmation I didn't get a reply.

DERP

<___<

@Volt

DP will be up in approx 6 hours.

[quote name='"Rah"']Wellz, I got a PM from a supposed ally, but when I asked for confirmation I didn't get a reply.

DERP

<___<

@Volt

DP will be up in approx 6 hours.[/QUOTE]

You should obviously kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.