Devil May Cry

Swiss

function Swiss()
Yup Devil May cry is now an amime, if you want to know what it's like check it out for yourself. The person who subbed it didn't do much of a good job though. Here's where you can get the first episode:

Anime Rebirth (Devil May Cry

stole link from friend Nomxis,lol. enjoy

Hey i was wondering if there was any other sites that had this anime ? i'm kind of having troubles with this anime rebirth site, oh and if possible the best (fastest) download site(s). thanx

Okay so I am currently the only one who seems to think that dante is too nice in the anime... not to mention he sounds like a tired 40 something.... dante is lazy not old damn it... he just sounds tired... and what is with the devils in this series... they look demonic... DMC doesnt have devilish devils normaly... one had the marionettes and two had the deadly sins...

The second eppy is much much better however... so I suppose I cant complain...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tony8718 @ July 19, 2007, 3:30 PM) [snapback]8953[/snapback]</div>
IS IT WORTH MY TIME? iVE BEEN WAITING 4 IT TO COME OUT BUT HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT IT.[/b]
i like it but ive only got 3 eps or did

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (naseel @ June 16, 2007, 12:55 PM) [snapback]7547[/snapback]</div>
Hey i was wondering if there was any other sites that had this anime ? i'm kind of having troubles with this anime rebirth site, oh and if possible the best (fastest) download site(s). thanx[/b]
you could use this website to download anime directly click on thislink but first of all you have to registe to webiste okay......^__^