Devil May Cry - 5

Nori

I forgot that I uploaded this lol. Anyway, episode five of the series Devil May Cry has been released by Kuro-Hana. This episode is titled "In Private."

Devil May Cry

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
*rolls eyes*

[AonE - Conclave] has already released episode 7 on 4th of August. By the way, is that show any good or does it owe it's popularity only thanks to the game? I haven't seen it yet myself.

laaj

I like it. Although I have to say the fighting scenes aren't too intense even though there is loads of blood. graphics are nice, and story plot seems okay. Still doesn't compare to Claymore or Naruto in my opinion though. And for the record I havn't played any of the Devil May Cry games, so I don't know any of the background info or stuff. So i didnt like it just because of the popularity of the games. But seriously, you guys should hurry and sub the rest of the episodes that have already come out, because I like your subs better than anybody else's. The other subbed episodes out there just can't compare to the ones on this site. I just like the translation here better, and the font and font color is awesome! matches the anime better than any of those other subbed episodes. So please sub the rest of those released episodes the same way you guys have been and put them up for us fans to enjoy.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Uhhh... noone here subs it. If you want, you can go to the > Kuro-hana < site and tell it to them. But let me warn you that you'll be only a bother. They are subbing couple other series at the same time as you may, or may not, know. If you want speed subs, than go and download AonE - Conclave's version from somewhere.

For about the last 6 months my favourite anime was hellsing, after watching this which I must say is very similar to hellsing has now been knocked off the top of my favourite anime list ^^ It's true it can be watched without playing the games but its nice to know something about the characters cos in this they dont give you any back story or explaination about the characters.