~Delinquent Wars~ OOC'n Sign up

-Somewhere on an island in the middle of the pacific ocean-

Hello and welcome to our project, "Delinquent Wars". What that is you ask..? Well, for years now, criminality has been increasingly growing in quite a few school all over the world, including gang wars, vandalism, blackmailing, prostitution and alike. In order to sort out the delinquents from the rest of the student body, we created this artificial island, on which the delinquents can vandalize and fight it out to their heart's content. Of course, in order to lure them in, we promise 10 000 000 dollar to the "school" that wins the delinquent wars (in order to be able to pay such sums, delinquent wars was turned into a reality show, which surprisingly has huge viewer quotes, which in exchange we use to financially support education all over the world). There is currently one school with three consecutive wins, and the show is getting monotone. That's why we decided to allow normal people to join the delinquent wars.

For that, we created a brand new school building and asked the previous, very first and lone winner of the delinquent wars, to join once again, in order to train the newcomers. SO! Are you feeling ready to fight it out with delinquents from all over the world for a huge sum of money..? If so, then sign up, and win this fight!

__

Hello and welcome to my new RP.

First things first, i want to excuse myself for the shitty introduction and story.. but the truth is, i came up with the actual RP system and simply added some sort of story to it that makes at least SOME sense. So yeah.. this is a rather not so serious RP which just popped up inside my mind while reading beelzebub, so i decided to create a tribute RP for it.

In this RP, the rp'er will start out as completely new and unskilled "Cannon Fodder" with close to no real fighting experience. I know that some of you might really know martial arts and all sorts of moves and stuff, but i want it to be fair for everyone, so please bear with me ^^"

Also, in this RP, things will not be all to realistic.. meaning that, you get special technique attacks like " 8th stance, 100 petal strike, demon punisher!" and stuff like that (including energy and beam attacks!) and there will also be a lot of different (and made up) fighting styles and equipment just waiting for you.

Also, in order to give you guys the feeling that you're truly achieving something in your delinquent life, you'll get a classifying system and grow stronger the higher your class is. Once reaching class D, you get your first special attack and can get more as time passes. Here comes the classifying system.

G, The Participant! being the lowest of low, you just signed up.

F, The Cannon Fodder! having actually thrown a punch/kick/shot or whatever for the first time against a sandbag/dummy/other student, you already rose a class. From here on out, each class will also have 5 ranks, ranging from rank one to five, with one being the lowest and five the highest.

E, The Lackey! you've got used to fighting (at least a bit) and eventually gathered some credits to buy yourself equipment and alike (i'll explain credits later)

D, The Wild Dog! You have proven yourself and are stronger than the average, no face lackey. People will start to recognize you on the field, and you also gain your first special skill

C, The Fighter! You're far stronger than you were before, have an actual set of special skills and might even lead your own little squad of lackeys!

B, The Officer!
You're big, you're strong, you're feared on the field. Wherever you step, lackeys and fighter make space for you to pass, having only other officers and the very rare lords to fear, there's not much that's stopping you!

A, The Boss! Having proven yourself worthy, you are hereby called the Boss, pretty much nothing stands in your way. You can literally vaporize buildings and trees with your fearsome skills and you might even turn out as the right hand of the previous winner of the delinquent wars!

S, The King! You have fought hundreds of people of any class at the same time, and literally crushed them. You gained acces to the most royal of equipment, you are near perfection!

SS, The Epic! You are epic. Not even tanks can stop you, and in order to damage you, not even explosives will suffice. You swing your arm and everything before you crumble. You are the personification of strength and fear

SSS, THE LEGEND! NOTHING can stop you, you could easily take over whole countries and crush their armies, governments fear you and the world regrets, having given you the chance to rise to such greatness. You are truly the strongest.

Z, Steve! Yup.. the guy who's ranked Z is named steve.. it was called god-like at first, but he beat up the guy responsible for the names and forced him to name it steve.. so.. upon reaching class Z.. you're a steve.. and yeah.. he's the previous, very first winner of the delinquent wars.. he took out all the other schools by himself..

__

SOOO. About the credits mentioned earlier, since everything you do will be followed by cam, including your fights and stuff, you'll be rewarded with "credits" the currency on Delinquent island. With that currency you can buy food, equipment, stuff for your room and even robot maidens or butlers! (warning, they are really expensive!)

The prices for everything will be revealed in game :3

Also, in order to raise a class or ranks, you need experience points. Experience can be gathered simply be fighting. Even if you lose, you get experience for the attacks and skills used, and your overall performance. I will be keeping your class and rank in check and will inform you if you rise a class or rank. There are also rumors that something else has been set up so you guys will have it easier to train.. but yeah, let's stop with the details and get to the sign up :3 i'll explain everything half-way through...

__

CHARSHEET

Name

Nationality (optional)

Bio

Personality

Appearance

Likes (optional)

Dislikes (optional)

Reason for signing up (optional)

others (optional)

___

RULES

1 i know this is a fighting RP, but try not to godmode.. i dun like it <-<"

2 no player deaths at all, you can beat each other to a pulp, but killing is a big no, think of it as one of these comedy mangas where people get all sorts of ridiculous beatings and are totally fine the next chapter

3 please try to keep it at a minimum of 3 lines per post, i know that you can do it, so do it. Of course, there can be exceptions (if the situation is simply crappy and you really can't write more, just mention it and i'll see if i can help you :3 )

4 have fun and keep beating up people!

5 my char is the strongest, but he will only act as a sort of teacher and he is not allowed to fight, unless he gets attacked first. That's in order to keep a certain degree of control in this RP and i'll also use him to mercilessly bash godmodders. I also control all npc's, since my char is passive and i really need something to do T-T"

6 i always have a surprise up my sleeve, so, if possible, try not to skip all too many things, or at least ask me first.. :3

7 rules might change.. i'll notify you guys in the ooc tho.. :3

8 btw, i'll be keeping track of your money, your experience, your bought equipment and special skills. They will be displayed on the first page in the ooc, so dun worry about stuff like that :3 Of course, if you fight with each other and i'm not online, you'll get money and exp once i'm back :3 Note: when i'm off and you're fighting NPC's (which i control) you'll sadly have to wait. I'm still human and, in order to keep a proper balance and to avoid giving people the chance to godmode, you'll have to bear with me >-<"