Death Note

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
I jut finished watching the latest episode and the writing in this is soo good. All the twists and turns keep you guessing as to what Kira is going to do next and how L is going to try and counter his moves. I think you could compare the moves and countermoves to the game of chess

chimerA.^

...is bored.
(Somewhat ending spoiler, mostly just opinion but I'll hide it just in case)
I thought that the ending episode was kinda rushed, I was just disappointed that it didn't go out like a bang for me. Like Cowboy Bebop :p

Death Note was an awesome anime. I liked that it was a mystery but it was down to the point of constant on edge close to victory between the two sides. But Light ticked me off so much. Getting rid of your enemies is one thing but using and discarding the people that stood behind him. Just made me wish he would have tripped and broken his neck before episode 1:mad:

Spark

Club Member
All the twists and turns keep you guessing as to what Kira is going to do next and how L is going to try and counter his moves. I think you could compare the moves and countermoves to the game of chess
While Light did manage quite a bit throughout the series
(I refer to his beating L)
, I found a lot of his moves a bit careless. Consider for example
how L was able to narrow down the number of suspects so quickly so early
. Overall, I would say L was the better strategist. Of course, Light's risky gambits are so much more exciting to watch.