Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the vid and read the lyrics, since they are important

The following are the ones we need to look for
~Kaito(the blue beast eats dreadful things)
~Kamui (tall guy) & neru (tall female)
~Meiko (
Ringmaster)
~Rin & Len (2 headed freak)
~Miku (wondrous siren/deformed diva)

Can't really identify the one in 1:20, but checking the wiki

help needed

Edit:
re-edited for for future reference

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I second everything you guys say. See..i am cool and all...can i get free rides now?
Meh, I get free rides before you, I'm making a lynch today~

Watched the vid and read the lyrics, since they are important

The following are the ones we need to look for
~Kaito(the blue beast eats dreadful things)
~Kamui (Ringmaster)
~Meiko
~Rin & Len (2 headed freak)
~Miku (wondrous siren/deformed diva)

Can't really identify the one in 1:20, but checking the wiki

help needed
Well 5 might already be the max tbh, we only have 29 players afterall.

So we goy that xpired Milk is a child from the day post, since he was about to get kidnapped. We could say that the four are goodies, since they were targetted. Well, what else can I say? Seems that there are about 4 enemies or 5, if you listened to the song...

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
And why would you think it was a good idea to shout out the children in the discussion thread?
Cause it was deadly obvious in the daily post and thats the only reason Shadow knows? (Which everyone should know, since Kero's daily post takes about 2 minutes tops to read).

But the thing is, the daily post might not be as straight forward as we thought (With that part):
A very tall woman was about to kidnap Expired Milk but they were not very suitable for the Circus life, so they just put them in a concussion.

- Expired Milk has been Hospitalised –
That makes me think that the assassin's have an ability that either kidnaps a player if they are a child or hospitalizes them if they aren't a child. So it doesn't imply anything about Expired's role for sure, besides the fact that Milk isn't a child.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Cause it was deadly obvious in the daily post and thats the only reason Shadow knows? (Which everyone should know, since Kero's daily post takes about 2 minutes tops to read).

But the thing is, the daily post might not be as straight forward as we thought (With that part):

That makes me think that the assassin's have an ability that either kidnaps a player if they are a child or hospitalizes them if they aren't a child. So it doesn't imply anything about Expired's role for sure, besides the fact that Milk isn't a child.
I don't actually read. And if I go on the assumption that most don't either, information like that could stay hidden for a while.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I don't actually read. And if I go on the assumption that most don't either, information like that could stay hidden for a while.
More people read them then you think. And everyone should be reading them, since its a total joke and utterly disrespectful if you can't spend 2 minutes to read a post the GM puts together to help you play the game.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure it means Expired Milk isn't a child.

noex1337

Emmie was here
More people read them then you think. And everyone should be reading them, since its a total joke and utterly disrespectful if you can't spend 2 minutes to read a post the GM puts together to help you play the game.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure it means Expired Milk isn't a child.
I always assumed it was just for the story. My apologies to all.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
That random killing machina, I think it can attack only people who were voted on, or at least it seems so. So I'm not that sure it can be trusted that they are out of suspicion, but they wouldn't attack their own.

For Expired, well, inactive hunt, but then again, it doesn't bring any new knowledge >.<

And ehh, Cresty will probably be killed today.

Status
Not open for further replies.