Dango Daikazoku

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ahah I called you Armen again whaha omg I keep doing it xD do you have a name? I'll just call you with that then XD My o my its really a habit XD I don't think your poor D: but you may have a coin from your auntie :) *gives coin* tadaa you went from Armen back to Arma XD ah its no use D: Why do you have that username? It makes me want to call you poor D: *hits her own head*

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol if possible ^^ would be nice XD since our famtree is a bit weird now >< and i don't feel like making a special on for mangatreat just yet ><

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
YUp I am ^^ Arma (almost said Armen again) is my cute nephew :D you'll be my cute niece 8D *huggles*

Uhh I accept sort of? Like it would be nice to have a family here with both HNG members and DAngo members :D

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol well if we're gonna start a whole family all over I guess ehh you're single? well you can actually marry the same person again right? (think that would cause the least fights D: ) well but I'd say the people have to be on MT to be able to remarry them (ahh fails My hubby hasnt been online since November T^T coz of school T^T) lol I wouldnt be able to remarry my own hubby XD

yea, i should just be single for now. We'll see later on. Lets just first find out who's on HnG, Dango and other family possible and mash them together into one big web. :3

The center of the MT family will be of course, Tsukiko x Miyako. :3

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[quote name='HaloCapella']yea, i should just be single for now. We'll see later on. Lets just first find out who's on HnG, Dango and other family possible and mash them together into one big web. :3

The center of the MT family will be of course, Tsukiko x Miyako. :3[/QUOTE]

Ahaha you want to make them the grannies of all? like te root of the family? Btw I'm jealous at how clear the famtree of the HNG is T^T I know we have more members but still they act all crazy and make super crazy connections and you famtree is like what a famtree should look like ><

[quote name='Chronicle_']dangos will stay with dango.

do it when u want to nisa.

i want ot marry paruuu u<333333[/QUOTE]

Do what when I want to do wha? Marrying O__O I'll ehh stay single in here for a while I guess maybe until my hubby's back :p If she ever comes back D:

Lol Paru you're wanted

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ooh famtree yeah whenever I feel like it >< its a lot of brainwork sometimes and my brains are bruisen XD lol I have a headache and I was sick so yeah wasn't really onmy lists of what to do ><