D.Gray-man

Another great anime, downloadable at realitylapse.com, i was hoping that this site has it too lol, but im sure it will in the future :D, its like demons and fightings, story is also pretty good, just watch the first 2 or 3 parts and u will know that u love it ;)

Yeah, I read the manga too.. But I'm quite patient when it comes to boring chapters so I'll surivive. It's not like it's the only manga I read either ;P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aikara @ July 30, 2007, 5:27 AM) [snapback]9710[/snapback]</div>
Yeah, I read the manga too.. But I'm quite patient when it comes to boring chapters so I'll surivive. It's not like it's the only manga I read either ;P[/b]
True, but recent chapters have been progressing the plot at a PAINFULLY slow pace.

and I hate that the art is sooooo complex, following fights is near impossible.

I am suprised that this thread is so quiet. Is no else on here still watching this anime?

I have watch ever episode since it started and not took a breather from it, as I love it and the humor that is thrown in occassionally. I have never read the manga, to compare them and also not sure which part is the filler.

I am on the seat edge with the latest episode wondering what the heck is happening with Suman.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nulled Mind @ October 27, 2007, 12:12 AM) [snapback]11701[/snapback]</div>
Yeah, what's wrong with you people? D.Gray-man is awesome; and ya Suman's innocence's transformation is a bit odd.[/b]

Oh just watched ep 55, bit sad that Suman's now died, as I was hoping that Allan saved him in the end. To be honest, I really can't understand whats going on, why or how did that noah person turn him into what looks like hell butterflys, or the exact significant of it other than somehow it means death! And seeing the preview can't wait for the next episode, hope Allan doesn't die >_<