D.Gray-man Discussion

Exactly what it says on the tin. Discuss about the D.Gray-man Manga here!

Firstly, I would like to say that chapter 205 is now my favourite chapter. Seriously. We've got Lvellie turning out to be kinda good and caring for Link, then we've got Lenalee searching for Allen, then we've got Road being pretty cool then we've got Tyki being badass, AMONGST OTHERS. It's my favourite chapter, hands down.

Oh yeah, on the color page with the popularity contest, Miranda looks so cute! ;hello;

i was 'kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~'ing at that last scene with Allen and Lenalee!!!

and after all this...I like the Noah more than those mysterious Central dudes D<

Yeah, I'm beginning to like the Noah much more, but I admit that Lvellie's actions surprised me. He'd been stereotyped as a bad character, but he does have a human side.

I like Road so much now. She was so nice in this chapter.

i hope she didnt die in this chapter...D:

bcoz of that savage beast whatever its called.

the Noah seem more human than those Central guys...

and i really hope Lenalee and the rest go rogue and they team up with the Noah to take down Central!!!!

i hate those guys now!!! >_<

and yeah...i was kinda surprised at how Lvellie or whatever his name was acting.

though i never really thought of him as a bad guy xD

[quote name='Miki Sayaka']i thought that Aprychogas or whatever shot Cross with a gun? .__.[/QUOTE]

No. It's implied that Cross commited suicide, although just a few moments after his body was found, it disappeared. His Judgement doesn't recognize him anymore, though, so it may mean that he's dead, or he's transcended innocence.

[quote name='Hadriel']No. It's implied that Cross commited suicide, although just a few moments after his body was found, it disappeared. His Judgement doesn't recognize him anymore, though, so it may mean that he's dead, or he's transcended innocence.[/QUOTE]

My guess is hes dead. Even though i like him, it would be a little bad if he was alive..

Road was baww, and I'm still waiting for allen for his skin to turn gray/brown and go apeshit.

Now that she said anything useful, Nea (the musician) died for Mana, so that must mean something other than being siblings. More twists are appearing and the more my mind aches for no other clues to try and solve this other than pure speculation.

I want the next chappie already (T_T)

And seeing Allen in Noah form sounds fun~ Poor Linali though... Kanda's MIA and now Allen's going away... Her world's falling apart.

Seems like Leverrier(spelling?) has feelings other than "evil". (o_o) I was like "WHAT THE HELL?????" cause the guy was like crying. I wonder what is his purpose in saving Allen...

Apocryphos should die. Innocence or not. (>_>) He hurt Allen...

Am I the only strange one who likes the Noah since the first time they appeared?

Road is my favourite ever since she first arrived, though Tiki is 100% seme and is always a pleasure to see in fanfics.

Hmm..... Lulubell's not too bad I don't think. Need to see Wisely more to rate him.