craziest funny stuff that happened to you

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
do you have anything funny, embarrassing that happened to you?

i for example went on the beach someday and my pants were stolen while i was playing in the water. of course i didn't have a swimsuit on me because i wasn't planning to go to the beach so i remained in my under wares. the bad part is that i had to go 3 bus stops in my under wares to get home, of course i had a long t-shirt but not long enough...
the people on the bus were all staring at me...i wonder why...
it was pretty embarrassing, but now when i remember it's funny.

Last edited:
lol that was real funny. hack of a memory you got there :D
i once fell asleep during an exam, after an all-night party. i was woke up by the teacher herself when the exam was over.
the worst part was that it was an exam that i actually could've pass. and because of that i failed it the second time too, because the teacher had a grudge on me for sleeping during her exam.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Okay... So I skateboard(Well I kind of stop a few months ago, but I'm getting back into it). Okay, whatever, well I was on my skateboard... And a friend of mine(A girl) comes up to me and was like "Let me use it". I responded with "Later". Then she took you foot and pushed the skateboard(Forward to her, backwards to me) I fell forward and instinctively reached forward with my right hand... Well I landed safely, but guess where my hand was?! You might have guess already and correctly. Well, my hand was on her right boob, but it kind of slid off a second later, so for her it felt like hitting her boob. Boobs are sensitive(Similar to certain parts of the male anatomy**cough**). Well the next second I got all scared and got ready to be kick in the male sensitive parts(D: ), but the next second she sort of screamed in pain and walked off. I was some what relieved. :D I apologized later, but she admitted it was her fault. Great experience...

Ray

无限之剑制
oh thats nice x.x

;ets see jumping over a gate on rollers blades and my back hurt for a week
Walking into a rest room seeing a friend naked
felt a girl's butt
Face landed on a girl's boob
hmm kissed someone outta notice
running after a guy with a stick
got pwned hard

well much more i can't seem to remember

well thanks to em i became a perv x.x

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Ray, I've faced just as bad.

I broke my leg doing a backflip
My friend was changing his pants in the middle of a hall way(we live in an apartment like area) and his ***** popped out...
I had to kiss a guy... D: (these girls made me!) T_T
got beat up by a fat kid...
got kicked in the ***** by my friend... and I question why I like her...

I have a large list... Don't question how much my life sucks.

GodSlayer

oh thats nice x.x

;ets see jumping over a gate on rollers blades and my back hurt for a week
Walking into a rest room seeing a friend naked
felt a girl's butt
Face landed on a girl's boob
hmm kissed someone outta notice
running after a guy with a stick
got pwned hard

well much more i can't seem to remember

well thanks to em i became a perv x.x
Good times eh?

me my cousins and some friends were doing some jackass stuff and then we slap boxed right? then i ran and didnt see the slip and slide tripped and hit the pole not my face but stomach if you were there it would've been funny i thought it was funny even tho i had trouble breathing lol