Come and join the circus~

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
:hohoho:becaue you like the danger of motorboating a Spider!

[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] Would you date me? or Just use me and toss me away?

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
:hohoho:becaue you like the danger of motorboating a Spider!

@Lily Would you date me? or Just use me and toss me away?
[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]
Err I'd never do that to anyone! D: Im no heartless bitch ='D Of course I'd date you (if you payed me enough)
<3

Why does Pimp always go censored by @Lily or w/e xD? What's the story behind that ^^?
[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]
Well, it's actually a pretty funny and short story. You know how Pimp is always ... pushing the boundaries of PG13 on the forum with some things, right? So he had just made a comment that was really ... kinda inappropiate (well for some) so I PM'ed him to ask him in a friendly matter to keep it more subtle xD and that it was in no ways a warning or wahtever because to be honest, Im not really affected by .. ehm less innocuous comments on forums like some others. So yeah since then Pimp has went by the censored by Lily xD. But I wasnt trying to censor him!! :panic::XD:

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Tonight, my pants Arbor day, on top of mount Everest.
(y) I'll be there. *smokes cig*

would you go out on a date with me? <.< ( it does not matter i am a girl )

and moi if she wants to join in...ofcourse...
It would depend what kind of date it is. I doubt I'd go on a boring diner/movie date with you(or with anyone else lol). Maybe like a day of hiking or scuba diving =D (of course it doesnt <3)

the more the merrier =D

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Haures said:
[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] are you a helpless romantic kind of person or goes with the flow person?
Im not a romantic person at all. I have a distinct dislike yowards anything that I deem cheesy, my mum calls me heartless lol. It's not that I ' hate romance' or anything but I prefer to keep ot more subtle and easy going x'D

[MENTION=158]Rina[/MENTION]: ugh what do I tell. Hm it was a disaster yet not so bad, lol. My driving was superb but the parking. Damn I have never been so nervous parking. The examinator even gave me final shot when we arrived but yeah. I did things I normally never would. Well, at least now I know what to work on. /shrugs (of course I didnt pass x'D) but yeah the only thing was my parking .-.

/sad OTL