College.. anyone going?

B StAR

2D Complex.
Already hanging in college, going to be a junior in fall semester. Majoring in Psychology muahaha (starts the jedi mind trickz)

I just started like a week and a half ago lol. I'm majoring in computer science. I am loving it though, classes don't even feel as long as they are. And its not like high school at all where your required to go, your there cause you wanna be. Its a nice different feeling. Plus my school has a starbucks in it :D

Kenzou

pink spider
I've been going for a year or so now and i've changed my major quite a few times. Right now its marketing but who knows what it will be.

Rebirth CO²

Guardian Angel
I might go to College, though the might is b/c of future money problems, future family problems, etc. Not decided which College though, or what I'm going to major in.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I've been enrolled in college for a while now, I'm currently a Liberal Arts Major but this is only while I knock out pre-reqs. When all my pre-reqs are out of the way I will be double majoring in Communications and Asian Studies (Japan) both of which are Bachelor Degree programs in the Social and Behavioral Sciences field.

I hope to use my degrees to get a career in some field of International Communications.

LoneWolf367

Thizzin' on Rizon
I went to college for 2.5 years. Just community college, majoring in Computer Science. School has never been my thing. I dropped out over summer- and don't plan on returning if I can help it.