Code Geass

Archangel

this is a crazy bad ass anime you have 2 check it out its about<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Japan or Area 11 is occupied by a great power, Britannia Empire. There are two boys living there, Lelouch and Suzaku. Lelouch is trying to obtain the power of Geass to destroy the world. On the other hand, Suzaku operates a nightmare frame ,Lancelot, to seek for ideal and truth of the world. Their contrastive ways of life make a big wave to rock the empire. A new legend of the 21st century is about to begin.[/b]
Description from Animenfo.com :D here's Code Geass ep 1 let me know what you think.

Archangel

:eek: WOW!!!!! no one has seen this anime its really good most likly one of the best ive seen so far , its only subbed to ep 15 but its been badass warching it. Gheck it out if you havent you wont regret it

I've only watched until ep 6 so far, but you're right it really is great.
Too bad it's gonna be a while before I can continue watching this again.
I'm gonna have my practical training for 5 months. It's going to be pretty busy so I won't have time to download...
So sad :sad:

ive seen all the eps that has come and i can only agre. it is one of the best animes out there. but just a note to new watchers. stay sharp and try to remember eyerthing couse if you dont you'll be screwed. :great: