Code Geass

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion is a pretty good anime, Ill do the anime review on it now I guess.

Story: On August 10th, 2010, a.t.b., the Holy Empire of Britannia overpowered Japanese forces and conquered the country with their robotic weapons, the Knightmare Frames, in less than a month. Japan lost its freedom and rights and was renamed Area 11. The Japanese people, renamed as "Elevens", were forced to survive in ghettos, while Britannians lived in first-class settlements. Rebel elements persisted, however, as pockets of Japanese organizations who struggled against the Empire for the independence of Japan.

After his father, the Emperor of Britannia, did nothing to pursue the terrorists who murdered his mother and crippled his sister, the young prince named Lelouch vowed to destroy Britannia. Seven years later, living in Area 11, he encounters a mysterious girl who gives him the power of Geass. With it, he finally has the power that he needs to defeat Britannia and fulfill his two wishes: to seek revenge for his mother and to construct a world in which his beloved sister can live happily.

Storyline: He does get a power that can change the world but he does tests on his powers. This storyline is very very similar to deathnote when they are trying out there abilities. His power can kill people if he says his command, but its usually a 1 line command and can't be used twice. 8/10
Characters: I would say they characters don't go very indept then they should have. We really just know the infomation of the main characters and thats really it. 8/10

Plot: I can stay its entertaining enough to watch the whole thing without stopping if you do like Deathnote, you will prolly like this. 7/10

Music: Its decent.. enought said 8/10

Overall: I enjoyed watching this anime if you like mechs and mind games. 8/10