Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Did you guys see Code Geass, its an awesome anime and by far the best mecha anime i have seen so far, far better than title like full metal panic, neon genesis evangelion, eureka 7, rahXaphone and so on

the story is mainly about two friends lelouch and suzaku both having the same goal, to bring peace and justice back to humanity, when the britannians a super power in a distant future threatens the right of humanity, lelouch being a britannian himself has obvious reasons to get his revenge on the britannians who let his mother, a empress of britannia, to be killed by alleged terrorists and leaving his younger sister nunnaly blind and wheel-chaired, while suzaku, former son of the last PM of Japan (now under britannia and given the name Area 11), already joining the britannian army wants to change the world from inside out peacefully. Things started to move lelouch's way as he obtains a special power from a mysterious girl named c.c, the power which lets him give command to anyone just having eye contacts

the first glimpse wont give you the idea, what masterpiece you are going to witness, its an amazing blend of mystery-sci-fi, love-hate, romance, ideology-betrayal, mecha-militery...an anime must see, and i can tell you, if you have enjoyed death note, this one will take you a leap higher

better than death note, yes, at least i am putting it that way....

Episodes: 25 + 2 Recap Eppys (24-25 to be aired last week this month, a one hour special, cant wait to see it)
Anime News Network rating: 8.7/10, Anime DB rating 8.8/10
i will give it 9/10

i hope you enjoyed the anime, if you have already seen it,a nd hope those will enjoy who are yet to see :)

I thought it was very much like Gundam SEED for the characters. The mechs too. I love the anime too, though. Unlike most other mech anime, this one's not only about big guns and loud explosions, it has quite a lot of military strategy and plotting. Can't wait for the last two eps...

I love code geass. but for some reason i stopped watching it. and i forgot what episode i was on. i did the same for death note lol.

Jago

Ya, its a great series, soooo hard to download though, does anyone have any fast sites for downloading it? It would be much appreciated

i watched it too!!! It was awesome!! I can say it might even stand in line with Gundam Seed Destiny
I just so look forward to the 2nd season. I mean what a cliffhanger ending for the first season.

(SERIOUS SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!)

I wonder if C.C survived that fall? And Karen just found out about Lelouch's secret right? I wonder if she will keep the secret or something?

That a awesome series , a most strategies mecha anime i ever see ! I guess it has somewhat even better than Death Note although it nightmare frame isn't that great.

Stupid Shuzaku. Lelouch should have killed him regardless of him being his friend. I wanted Lelouch to win so badly --- the same thing when I wanted for the main character in Death note to win. However, Lelouch has a nicer, if not better, reason than that of the Death note main character. Man, why is it always like this? Let Lelouch win, for goodness sakes!

It's not over yet!!! We still have season 2 for Lelouch to win!!! I think this anime is great... I just can't wait for season 2. I heard it was scheduled for either Fall of 2007 or Spring of 2008,if anyone can confirm that thank you in advance.

i was really very sad when leulouch accidentally used his geass on euphemia and caused a masacre. WHY!!!!!! why do someone so nice have to end up like this!!