Clannad "After Story"

Who's watching?

Thoughts so far?

I love it though I certainly hope Sunohara's only purpose in this anime isn't to get the hell beat out of him every ep, I like him and hope to see some good stuff happen with him.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
lol yeahs he's funny, but "After Story" refers to Nagisa's after story route in the game, which is very dramatic, tragic and sad so expect the series to take a turn away from it's current comedic feel soon.

But on a better note they are already setting it up for the "True Ending" ((gained with 100% completion of the game) (with all of the dream realm scenes in first season and current season. They have a lot of purpose n the little girl isn't just some random girl)), witch pretty much makes everything happily ever after which is what you'll want when you see everything thats going to happen.

Anyway I have high hopes for this season and a lot of us who know the story already are really hoping they stick with the plot of the game.

I

Iker

i'd never want Nagisa or Tomoya to die..its one of my fav anime and as far as the game goes the ending completly messes up the whole story..

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
[quote name='Iker']i'd never want Nagisa or Tomoya to die..its one of my fav anime and as far as the game goes the ending completly messes up the whole story..[/QUOTE]

lol yes the first ending does but if you complete everyones route with 100% completion you unlock a new route for Nagisa which continues the story and leads to the "True Ending" of the story. Certain orbs of light cause a miracle to happen making a very happy ending and really solidifying Clannad's theme "Family" (Clannad is taken for an old Celtic word for Clan or Family).