Claim Your Video Game Character!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
[quote name='GodSlayer' timestamp='1205691915' post='114898']

The guy from Final Fantasy XIII - Versus

[/quote]

You don't know the name of the character you want? That's pretty sad. Prince Lucis Noctis Caelum. Try to keep up n3wb. Let me show you how it's done.

Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII. Done.

And yeah, I did choose his Advent Children model simply because his outfit is so much more stylish.

[quote name='ZERO PHOENIX' timestamp='1307131414' post='145299']

You don't know the name of the character you want? That's pretty sad. Prince Lucis Noctis Caelum. Try to keep up n3wb. Let me show you how it's done.

Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII. Done.

And yeah, I did choose his Advent Children model simply because his outfit is so much more stylish.

[/quote]

You just quoted a post made more than three years ago.

Oh and, Viva, can't you expand the MC Claiming Club to include video game characters as well? :3

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1307131800' post='145311']

Oh and, Viva, can't you expand the MC Claiming Club to include video game characters as well? :3

[/quote]

I'd rather not because Anime + Manga + Video Games for only 3 slots is a bit much.

I might make another one for Video Games + TV/Movie though

I actually thought you'd have claimed Vergil or Deadpool, Aker.

Anyway, I'll probably claim someone from Touhou. Either Marisa or Kyouko or Youmu or Nazrin.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1307133425' post='145338']

I actually thought you'd have claimed Vergil or Deadpool, Aker.

Anyway, I'll probably claim someone from Touhou. Either Marisa or Kyouko or Youmu or Nazrin.

[/quote]

nya?

You kidding me. I worship Ryofu Sama like a God(to me only). Why would I not claim him?

Status
Not open for further replies.