Ciaossu~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, so as you can see my name is Absolutezero645, but well, you can call me Abs, Zero, or Absolute. My true name is actually Yannick, you can call me that if you want to
Well, I've been directed to this site by a certain someone (Levi)
and I'm very glad to be here.My top 5 fav anime/manga (not in order) is:One PieceNaruto ShippudenBleachKatekyo Hitman RebornFairy TailI do appreciate other anime as well, but these are my most fav ones.I'm from Mauritius and I am a student and this month I'm taking my final year examinations from Cambridge (A and AS Level) :cry: .I'm quite good at drawing but I'm not familiarised yet with photoshop
.I really like video games, mostly FPS and puzzle games and my fav type of music would most probably be hip hop, R&B, pop and metal.Well, that's it, and I hope we get along well

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
As the administrator I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to be happy hearing that. Regardless, activity is activity, even if it is brainless.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Welcome good sir. You wont find much here right now, but that's only because we launched only yesterday. Fear not, stick around and in time you will hopefully love it here
[background=#000000]Welcome to the Tempest.[/background]​

Status
Not open for further replies.