Chiiillll Fist Bump ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up everyone, Names Krakatoa and i like anime and manga. lets get these questions out of the way first.(some of them or which ever i could remember)1. i was told about the site by edge2. my favoirte anime would have to be a tie between a lot of anime but Full metal alchemist takes the cake. I also like code geass and toppa guren ragan.3. I like a lot manga, to name a few, FMA, psyren, claymore, Berserk, MxO. Zetman. etc..4. I'm from New york city5. student at stony brook university. (if anyone here is from stony get at me)6. My music interests vary but i like indi bands like animal collective and phoenix, Bon Iver stuff like that. If anyone knows who Nujabes is, i'm really into his DJ stuff right now. 7. I like to chill and listen to music, Trees are cool. toy story 2 was OK. I'm a pretty big movie buff. I'm really into reading the news and foreign affairs and politics. I like debating about world politics and American foreign policy, an general stuff happening around the world.anyway i look forward to getting to know you peeps and have a dam good time. Now you know about me. Hope to see you on the other side.

FMA???you, me friends NOW!!sorry had to do that. ^^" anyone will tell you I am a big FMA fan. >.>but regradless, welcome to AT, read the rules and post in the right section.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Hello good sir! Very nice to have you on AT!Unfortunately, all of our customizations have been lost do to a recent host change, but I've been working all day (literally. almost 13 hours now) to restore AT to it's former glory and then some. So please be aware that errors are bound to pop up, along with a few things that just don't look right. Fear not, it will be fixed after a brief time ^^Anyway, be sure to visit the Information Center to get you up to pace with our unique little forum ^^ Be especially sure to read the rules!Most importantly...have fun, and enjoy your stay! We hope to see you be an active member ^^Cheers~
[Background=black]Welcome to the Tempest[/Background]

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Hey bro, I'm glad you're on board with us. Hopefully you'll enjoy your time and make some friends as well. Have fun and be active when you can.

[quote name='"Arcsodeus' date=' post: 25813"']and some perverts lurking on the corner....[/quote]I shall be in this category.----------------------------Well, welcome to AT and enjoy your stay

Status
Not open for further replies.