Cats or Dogs

squad

Founder
I like dog. A dog is a friend for me.
For me.I don't like cats because cats love to scratch everywhere and dont do anything...

Which one do you think the best??

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
definitely dogs, i love them. cats are not grateful, i had one and it ran away from home though we took good care of it.

setsuna

AkaiTsuki
dogs. the only thing cats do is ask for food and if you wanna pet them and they're not in the mood for, that they go somewhere else.

amanda

ya im not really an cat person too.. there just dont do anything >.> and boring. I lovvve dogs ^^

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
I love cats just for being cute, but I say dogs :p

Nekos FTW~!

Dogs are fine as well but I've never known of a dog that was soft, warm, cute, and cuddly. And plus, I have the same personality as most cats. I'm selfish, lazy, and generally stick to my self.

Serph

I am The Light
I love dog just like it says man best friend is a dog lol if cats had a good get up line it would be cats i pee in a litter box and you dont have to take me out lol j/k i love cats to but have to say dogs

chimerA.^

...is bored.
ha, I'm surprised that a lot of you like dogs more. I can't stand dogs, I like a more laid-back animal, and not one that runs around every 5 seconds, but I guess it really depends on what an animals personality is.

Serph

I am The Light
yea true cuz i have a lazy dog yet he is a puppy @morcombe haha well then you have to find one that dont bite lol

chimerA.^

...is bored.
My cat, is well, strange, it tends to follow me around and constantly crave attention, which is a nice turn around, but the problem is I feel so guilty when I leave the house, because I know it's always gonna sit there and wait T.T

B StAR

2D Complex.
hmm dog bit me in the ass one day, gg.
I like cats for their lazy nature I suppose

seirei

kumo no you ni
Dogs are my favourite! I've had dogs since I was born and I I've never got bitten by one (it seems that all dogs love me! lol)
it's fun to play with a dog, to run alongside and stuff like that:D and they have also proven to be more intelligent than cats (for ex, I haven't seen any cats helping policeman to find missing people or drugs:p)

Cats are cute, but they are too lazy...and they want to be petted whenever they like (not when you want to do it).They're just..boring

Ray

无限之剑制
I want a puppy more then a kittan so i vote dog lol....

I know I was riding my bike once and this dog came after me, I could tell it had rabies, luckily I got away.

Another time this Dalmation came after me and I ran home as fast as possible xD

Love dogs though, I like this smaller lazy kind that can lay on my lap and watch tv with me ^_^