Booster Gold and Skeets VS Sasuke

[quote name='Ataraxia']Booster Gold.

Even though I don't know anything about him.[/QUOTE]

some lorser from the Future, but he realize that the awesome tech of his time could make him big in the past! so he stole a super suit, a robot buddy that can travel in the time and travel back to fight the bad guys and ask Toys companies to make toys of him...

godofwar7

[quote name='RIG']some lorser from the Future, but he realize that the awesome tech of his time could make him big in the past! so he stole a super suit, a robot buddy that can travel in the time and travel back to fight the bad guys and ask Toys companies to make toys of him...[/QUOTE]

this guy sounds awesome

[quote name='godofwar7']this guy sounds awesome[/QUOTE]

The Batman don't think that, well, until the second (there are three of this super hero) Blue Beetle episode.... *shed a manly tear*

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
is this some kind of general hate for sasuke or something?(nvm i never asked this...too obvious)

unless booster gold is fireproof im pretty sure sasuke can own him with amaterasu.

+ genjutsu Tsukuyomi.

and Susano'o is some solid defense ya know...

not to mention those alone are from the sharingan. +sharingan's movement prediction ability and sasuke own abilities....

godofwar7

By being alot faster than Sasuke? Being able to see them punch you in the face doesn't really help :3

Of course i could be totally wrong about him being fast, but the general impression i have of the world he hails from is that everyone is fast.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7']By being alot faster than Sasuke? Being able to see them punch you in the face doesn't really help :3

Of course i could be totally wrong about him being fast, but the general impression i have of the world he hails from is that everyone is fast.[/QUOTE]

right...because sasuke totally isnt a super fast ninja....

and he totally does not have an enton armor that counters people who use high speed melee...

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7']ive heard these people can move at the speed of light or something[/QUOTE]

you mean sasuke? or booster gold?

cause i think they both probably do

Nah, Boosters not light speed. Then again, neither is Sasuke, in fact Sasuke is incredibly far away from light speed.

Automatic defenses though, so even if he's caught in an illusion, it won't matter. Susano'o was broken by Raikage, and one of Booster's blasts of energy will be enough to break through it.

Time Travel, Sasuke gets unborn.

Did someone say

BOOSTER GOLD?

Oh, you already know how I feel about this.

Now now, where do we start? Well, right off the bat he has Skeets. Skeets not only has the ability to shoot energy blasts also, but he has historical record of what happens in the future in his database. Not only that but he gives Booster Advice on the spot if he were ever to be in a pickle.

Booster himself has a high tech suit which happens to shield him with a thin force field thats constantly wrapped around his body. He has a flight ring, which of course lets him fly and lets him move fast. Two energy blasters on his wrists and the ability to time travel.

Now if that isnt instant ownage, I dont know what is. Add Skeets to that and its done.

[quote name='RIG']some lorser from the Future, but he realize that the awesome tech of his time could make him big in the past! so he stole a super suit, a robot buddy that can travel in the time and travel back to fight the bad guys and ask Toys companies to make toys of him...[/QUOTE]

You admiring? Or just jelly?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Amulet Shade']Nah, Boosters not light speed. Then again, neither is Sasuke, in fact Sasuke is incredibly far away from light speed.

Automatic defenses though, so even if he's caught in an illusion, it won't matter. Susano'o was broken by Raikage, and one of Booster's blasts of energy will be enough to break through it.

Time Travel, Sasuke gets unborn.[/QUOTE]

1.Sasuke is not lightspeed. more closer to sound speed.

2.Nobody really did break susano'o raikage dint break it.As far as im concern the true susano'o has never been broken before(referring to itachi's) but it doesnt matter. susano'o stage one is more than impossible to be broken by booster gold from the looks of it.

3.@the time travel back to kill sasuke thing I dont think booster gold will survive the uchiha clan....not to mention if itachi is around

godofwar7

youre exaggerating aker. ninjas are no where near the speed of sound. in fact itd be very if they were because then theyd be sonic booming everywhere and thats very bad for stealth