Blood+ On Adult Swim

About 3 weeks ago on Adult Swim. They replace Trinity Blood with Blood+. So far its alright show. Little confuse about what going on. But I think I managed. The show bloody just the way I like it. There monster that drinks human blood. Just like all monster show. After couple more weeks I bet the show will get better. I wish I can say about the show. But for now I can't. The show comes at 12:30 am on saturday night/sunday morning. Watch it if you want. I really don't care.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supertyman @ 3-26-2007 @ 3:56 PM) [snapback]5436[/snapback]</div>
Watch it if you want. I really don't care.[/b]
LMFAO!!! That made my day, I don't know why.

Anyway, I agree. So far the show is pretty good.

Archangel

Iv seen tha anime already and yes it gets really good , you should stick with it but i will warn you the ending leaves you wanting more

Archangel

NO to me the really good ones leave everything complete and finish ,makeing you think WOW that was one hell of a story and it left me no questions . Well thats just me , cuz I hate anime that leave me hanging so i alway drop them in my ratings while more complete storys always stay on top in my book.

well i started watching it and its not bad though i found out that its supposedly a prequel to a movie so that might be why it seems to just leave you hanging. i dont know the name of the movie.

and the last episode was lame because it was just mostly a story line piece without much real things of interest. but from what i've heard from other people on other sites it gets pretty good

and if any of you are wondering why they replaced trinity blood with this one it is because the author of the novels/manga or w/e died before finishing the story and the company the show didnt want to have some one take it over for now

Krahe

Full of bees
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ April 30, 2007, 8:31 PM) [snapback]6700[/snapback]</div>
crap, is everyone watching this show but me? (Rhetorical question) I feel so lonely. *sobs* *cry*.[/b]
LOL I'm not watching it either. I'd like to (I really would), but I'm not willing to say up til midnight and beyond for it.

Originally posted by sessthon
and if any of you are wondering why they replaced trinity blood with this one it is because the author of the novels/manga or w/e died before finishing the story and the company the show didnt want to have some one take it over for now
Sunao Yoshida-sensei wrote the novels, which were then turned into the manga. (So it's novel --> manga --> anime.) I wouldn't say Blood+ replaced Trinity Blood - the anime was over, after all. And someone has taken over (or at least been asked to take over) the series: Kentaro Yasui, the author of the Ragnarok novels.

And, yeah, all of that info probably should have gone into the Trinity Blood thread... :dead: