Bleach vs. Naruto. Who would win?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (suezy @ 12-3-2006 @ 4:42 PM) [snapback]981[/snapback]</div>
i will stand for bleach![/b]

i'll go for Bleach too!!!!

haa....a fight between byakuya and kakashi would be so great!!! :lol: :lol: of course i believe byakuya would win! :p

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyberepion @ 12-7-2006 @ 12:47 PM) [snapback]1124[/snapback]</div>
Naruto all the way even though bleach is good...Naruto just seems better though the long talks get on my nerves.[/b]
It's honestly like DBZ. Alot of talking, but the anime was sick.

my guess is that definately Naruto characters will win...its their strong determination & will power we'r talking about...so to me its Naruto all the way... B)

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supertyman @ 12-13-2006 @ 7:44 AM) [snapback]1317[/snapback]</div>
I say it will be a draw. Bleach is a good show and naruto is a good show. I watch them evey week. I can't decide between the two. But if I really have to it will be both. No matter what. I keep saying both. Nothing will make me to become between of them.[/b]
You do understand this is a topic about if the characters from Naruto and Bleach fought each other.

i love naruto, so i think he will win :D

bleech, in my opinion, is so boring and the story is not so attractive. i have watched three eps. only and i didn't like it <_<