Blackgold not Black Gold... Loli is fine too.

Blackgold

The Loli Inspector
Staff member
1. How did you find this website?Someone dear to me comes here plus you guys are affiliates with Slipstream Anime.2. What are your favorite anime?Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Neon Genesis Evangelion and Elfen Lied are my top most liked but I like a lot of others too.3. What are your favorite manga?Saiyuki and Lucky Star. Also the same as above there's others I like. Those are just my tops.4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us?Vocaloid, Vocaloid and Vocaloid... So I really like Vocaloid but as for music in general I like almost anything. My least favorite genres would be country and rap but even some of that I find acceptable. My favorite band is Queen, my favorite composer is probably Akira Yamaoka and my favorite song at the moment is Wake Me Up by Neuroticfish.5. Where are you from?I'm sure the staff can find me through my IP so it's no use hiding but... nowhere.6. What is your occupation?. . .7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having?I'm not really that good at anything so... yeah.

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
Welcome Loli!!!!
You do have talents just look at the sig and ava you made me, and the ones your using!! your good at lots!! .... also ... remember .... dont break stufff

Blackgold

The Loli Inspector
Staff member
Thanks! and I wont... I also probably should have added that I'm a gamer. I may not be that great but still a gamer nonetheless.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
~Welcome to AT~
Have fun and Read the rules
elfen lied is a good animeand [quote name='"Blackgold' date=' post: 45435"']6. What is your occupation?Loli Inspector[/quote]fixed it for you.

Blackgold

The Loli Inspector
Staff member
I'd feel weird telling someone I hardly know in such a public place if I liked shota or not. Loli is more publicly accepted so it's not so bad... I think. I'm glad you feel that way towards me already though!

There are already people that are shotacons, don't worry too much about being judged here. Remember though that dangerous desires are dangerous everywhere.

Strife

Denizen of the Abyss
If you like loli you seem awesome already, if you liked shota I would love you
anyways welcome to AT looking forward to getting to know you some more~ have fun!