black lagoon

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
yes there are 2 season of that anime, its very bloody and very real life emotional. If you have a weak heart for characters, advise you not to see it, if you can handle crazy situtions, then this is good...

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
I will write a review about it I guess, I am an anime review though even though my summaries are kinda short, goanimetv.com I review for that site and my name shows up in the credits :)

B StAR

2D Complex.
It's not bad, we see most of the development happening to Rock the "normal" person and very little to the others. I like the variety of people they show as gangster/mafia (Mr. Chang looks like a character from the Matrix, while Hotel Moscow's leader has the military aura going on).

I watch it for the action scenes, there I said it.

Spark

Club Member
If you enjoy hardcore action, this is definitely something you should check out. In my view, Black Lagoon is one of the best action series I've seen in a while. Fast-paced, exciting, and packed with gunfights. And there exists the toughest set of characters to patrol the South Pacific and walk the streets of the fictional city of Roanapur (think GTA's Liberty City where just about everyone breaks the law).

Do not expect a plot with depth. The series is episodic. As BStar mentioned, there is character development as we watch Rock the salaryman learn how to survive with his new friends, but other than that there really is no all encompassing story. Instead, we watch the main group engage in several different missions throughout the series (they are hired mercenaries most of the times), each mission quite the explosive action adventure.

I loved it. It was fun.

Last edited: