Bamboo Blade

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
This anime is about kendo and a group of girls start to gather into a group that participate in tournaments. The anime is still ongoing and there isnt much about the anime but its very entertaining to watch. It has comedy, action and drama with a bit of slice of life. New eposide 17 showed her thrust Tama has sealed away because it is a very dangerous move to use but she is mad pissed... hope you guys enjoy it...

Syanaide

Suigintou Love
I like this anime, it's not the best ever but it's been pretty nice to watch on the side. Good characters, funny episodes, nothing bad to say about this show. And I think I'm the only person in the world who thinks Tama is a boring average character, everyone else finds her cute for some reason.

Moe girls, comedy, and slice of life elements, what more could you ask for in a series?

I still don't understand why I don't find this entertaining. I've seen and loved stuff like Aria and Lucky star but I somehow found this series boring. :<

This is one of the very few anime I've ever seen that I actually wished I liked and didn't. But every time I sit down and watch it I'm just bored to death by it.

Last edited: