AYUTRICA ~ BERUNSHUTAIN no Oukan - Die Krone von Bernstein -

BERUNSHUTAIN no Oukan -Die Krone von Bernstein-??????????? - Die Krone von Bernstein -
InfoThis is the doujin group AYUTRICA's 3rd album. The album has a slightly gothic theme ad the language used in some parts is (I'm guessing) Old High German. The focus of the album are the characters Ssidien and the brothers Klaus and Wenzel von Bernstein. Klaus rules in blue where as Wenzel rules in red. There was also a one-shot manga released with the CD. I have the sample to the manga, although I don't know if it's the entire thing or not. I am currently translating it, so if you would like to read it, just send me a PM or VM. ^^ Track List01. Ouvertüre02. ???????? (Ao to Aka no Nijuu Rasen)03. ???? (Hakumu no Ori)04. ???????????????? (Shirayuri no Kakan (Lilien Kr?ne))05. ?? -Nebelbogen- (Kiriniji -Nebelbogen-)06. ??????Drama? (Jouran no Josou (Drama))07. ?????????? (Setsuna no VIIRA)08. ??????????? (Nageki no KUROONE)File size: 110.45 MBScans: YesLink: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?84z5n08h0oagvx6 Password: hikarin