Archangel's Lounge

Sailor_Peridot

Ultimate Bleach Fan!!!!!
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji @ May 1, 2007, 12:40 PM) [snapback]6736[/snapback]</div>
It about official im going to the Navy , Im going to become a officer and go to school at the Navy Academy[/b]
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! You'll be close to me and sis!!!!!!! ^_^

Sailor_Peridot

Ultimate Bleach Fan!!!!!
Because if ur going to be attending teh Naval Academy then you'll be in Annapolis, Maryland...We're not that far away....We live close to Ocean City, Maryland.....

Archangel

LOl yeah im kinda used to up North I mean I am from Connetitcut, i just go to school in maimi

I just found out Princess weak point LOL she hates being called a *****

Archangel

WOW !!!..........everyone stop fighting theres enough of me to go around xD LMFAO hahhahahahaha

Anyway I just wanted to teach some Japanese since all of us here probably read/watch some sort of manga/anime respectively. Thus, we're all exposed to some Japanese, and consequently some of us have a huge desire to learn it.

Well, never fear! I will teach you some!

Depending on how awesome my Japanese class is, I will be giving Japanese lessons on a daily/weekly/or monthly basis.

Without further to do...

Here is today's lesson!

O_O Please dont do Drugs......I only wished to show you some Japanese not anything about drugs >_>

Swiss

function Swiss()
Hi everyone I'm new here in the lounge, so let me introduce myself.

Introduction

I'm a guy

Well now that I've introduced myself, what is it that u guys do here in the lounge?