Aquaman VS The Thing

I'm pretty sure Aquaman can't do that.

Unless you can demonstrate an example of Aquaman's ability to give siezures to large, mobile rock formations I'm going to say the Thing.

[quote name='Amulet Shade']Are you sure you're not underestimating Aqua-man? :p[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Amulet Shade']Random fight, but let's see how it goes :badass:[/QUOTE]

You, me = Friends. Aquaman is one of my favs ever!

Also, to those under estimating Aquaman, keep in mind Aquaman has great agility and strength. he can lift atleast 80 tons on land, and under water its actually more than that. He can swim at atleast 200ish miles per hour. Not only that but he can BREATH underwater. And if that wasnt enough, he can controll ALL sea life. Good luck going against that.

Oh and I forgot to mention he has invulnerability, not as strong as someone like Superman, but its strong enough that if he were to get shot the bullets wouldent go inside his skin, only cut it.

The Thing has a match for him right from the start, hes at a huge disadvantage because he doesnt have great agility, hes matched in strength atleast, hes weak against water (hes a friggen rock), and doesnth have as much powers as Aquaman. Aquaman is really badass when you throw out the cheesy image people have of him from that 60's tv cartoon.