Anonymous Comments To Be made Illegal

amanda

Digg - Anonymous Comments To Be made Illegal

I think this so call country is going down the drain and dont have better things to do. I respect America but damn cant wait to head back to japan again >.> ALl they do is just trying to find stuff so the government could get money from us and use it on army shit... It's ashame that our 4 great fathers and all the wars we fought comes down to the country going down the drain.

B StAR

2D Complex.
ho ho, such a great idea.... I can almost smell the success already!!! Wait a minute, I'm smelling feces.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
-_-; what the? why do something like that? man, i kinda agree with amanda.

Rei Ayanami

Pilot Evangelion Unit-00
They aren't going to do it. Even if they do, it'll be impossible to enforce it, since nothing stops anyone from calling themselves John Smith from 1234 Ganymede Rd.

Scribe

Insomniac`^
Yeah; noobs.

And if they do, heck how much of an uproar would there be?

It's kinda the single most funniest thing i've seen in my entire life to be honest.

The moron who proposed this bill is almost as idiodic as Ted Stevens and his "series of tubes" internet.

There's no way this will ever actually become a law. And all those higherups that think it's a good idea obviously know nothing about the internet.

Kyo

Itsd like the idea people had to ban all video games...Not gonna hold water. Anyone could argue a right to privacy and that they don't want there name on the internet. and there reasoning is BS, to "stop online bullying"? Stop real bullying first if anything.