Anime Update #015

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
do you all want

Amagami SS(series), Ladies Vs butlers and Mayoi Nekko Overrun?

I just realize we dont have those.

Also is the Gundam Seed Destiny series in Jap or Eng?

boyd

Staff member
Any series i download is in japan or both.

and il work on the anime series, actually uploading Ladies Vs butlers in Bluray :p

boyd

Staff member
mirror would be good.

But if its just for me I prefer to just go and download from my source instead.

Another thing I dont like about DLing from here is IDK which sub group did the vids and how long it takes...(Doesnt display file size)
Maybe i could make something so users can add there own mirrors, that way some who don't get good speeds can download it from other mirrors.:*129:

and the subgroup i can assure u that i always download the right subgroups, but i will make something so that u can see the subs.:*133:

and the filesize thing while downloading is fixed, i never got to it sorry about that. :*50:

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
ok then.

sorry but I dont really watch anime here seeing as how the divx player is needed

Why don't you use "Satsuky codec pack", this one use Windows Media Classic and it can read all the.mp4, .mkv, .... and all the anime on the G2 main... never have any kind of problems with this one personaly...

boyd

Staff member
Why don't you use "Satsuky codec pack", this one use Windows Media Classic and it can read all the.mp4, .mkv, .... and all the anime on the G2 main... never have any kind of problems with this one personaly...
I don't think he has problems playing the files he just has problems accepting new things.:*11: