A drawing I did a while back.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
I dunno whether this would be traditional art, since I did it with pencil and paper, or general art, since I technically copied it.Lemme explain. I can't draw on my own...at all.However, if I look at an image (I've only tried anime pictures) I can copy what I see very well, if I put LOTS of time into it. And by LOTS of time, I mean 20+ tries on the same line.Anyway, after a total time of 1 month off and on, with a large hiatus in the middle, by referencing this:
I made this:Full
Face Closeup
Top-Half Closeup
Bottom-Half Closeup
Yes this was taken with a camera. The pad was really big.Meh. Hope you like.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Epic CC is epic. Although I think the facial frame could do with a little bit of curving, those lines resemble more of a male face than a female. : )

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Can't go wrong at all with C.C. ;DHeh, you said that back on Fangle. Yeah, I agree. Maybe if I work up the courage to actually touch that drawing again I'll curve it a bit more XD

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
@absolYeah! Lol, I wish I could do my own stuff ^^But yeah, I'm happy with how it turned out though ^^@catzyThank you :DOh! I forgot to mention, the images get cut off because the page wont stretch to accommodate the size >.>"So if you want to view it right, right click it and hit "View Image".