Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltorn

Enjoying life
Graham Aker said:
:shrug:

i dont think its really gonna be end of the world...

i wish it did though.

at least when i die i will get to see something spectacular like supernova and tell the guy next to me

"dude did you see that?!"

and die.

i really hate dying a plain death....
There are many ways to die extraordinarily and awesomely. xD

Graham Aker said:

i wish it did though.

at least when i die i will get to see something spectacular like supernova and tell the guy next to me

and die.

If something is not happening, probably you gonna do the 'Attention Whore' moves. 8D

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Voltorn said:
There are many ways to die extraordinarily and awesomely. xD

Chido. said:
If something is not happening, probably you gonna do the 'Attention Whore' moves. 8D

NOTHING can be more extraordinary then witnessing a supernova.

It happens only once(technically since once will kill us all)

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Chido. said:
I disagree. Ze truth is the truth. Mayan foreseen this -

8D

On topic

Its all BS.

The same shit that happen in 1999.

KILL THAT BITCH~!!!!!

Anything with JB is EVIL~!!!!

THEY ARE DEVIL'S SERVANT~!!!!

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Actually, there is one thing that will happen on 21st December 2012.

Mass group suicides and cults and all that crap will pop up spelling the end of the world.

The next day I wake up with my coffee.

crestham said:
actually, there is one thing that will happen on 21st december 2012.

Mass group suicides and cults and all that crap will pop up spelling the end of the world.

The next day i wake up with my coffee.

like a boss ! 8d

END IT NOW!!

Listen to this on 50% volume...

[youtube]CD2LRROpph0[/youtube]

And this at the same time at 100% volume...

[youtube]kffacxfA7G4[/youtube]

DIE!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
Graham Aker said:

i wish it did though.

and die.

Interesting. Wish I could be the guy next to you when the time has come xD

I don't really believe 2012's the end of the world. Seriously no way, since World War Three has not started yet >_>

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
dark_9tails said:
Interesting. Wish I could be the guy next to you when the time has come xD

I don't really believe 2012's the end of the world. Seriously no way, since World War Three has not started yet >_>

in that case when the supernova occurs you should be telling me this.

"End of the world? We're just getting started!" :grin:

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
Graham Aker said:
in that case when the supernova occurs you should be telling me this.

"End of the world? We're just getting started!" :grin:

Sure man. I really love to.

Yeah you're right. An end of something is the beginning of something xD

The world better not end in 2012! If it did, then all my schooling would have been for nothing!

But seriously, the world probably won't end. Sure, you can say that there's been warning signs in the form of multiple natural disasters, but that doesn't mean that they're correlated.

Awww, that's so cute, Handrail. You keep denying the inevitable. Soon, the end will be upon us. Justin Bieber will sing Rebecca Black's Friday song over a worldwide broadcast on the Vatican radio. Everyone will die from brain cancer.

I can't wait.

The world may end anytime, anywhere anyhow anywho. It just happens all in the right timing.

See the string of disasters/tragedies? See how it progresses without a particular pattern?

With everybody scrambling, each country ruled by misguided and belligerent idiots and people dividing by themselves just to save their own hide.

You betcha, the world will end.

Atleast soon enough.

What a big load of bull donkeys I've read. Sure eveyrthing ends, the planet earth will die out as soon as the sun dies, but that won't be until 10 more million years, so yeah. The world will end. Who knows, Jesus desu~ may just pull the plug on the sun as early as 2012 and hey, something falsely advertised as the end of the world becomes true. But shit happens. There you go, shit-just-happens.

And what do the people care? None, nobody cares right now. Nobody cares for the good of others but only for themselves, taht's right everybody's destined to die with fiery and painful deaths without regard for religion. Everybody just disappears from this empty plane called the universe and into oblivion of darkness where nothing resides but pure absence of everything. That's so quiet and lonely but its good enough to start something anew.

ALright I'm tired of spouting more nihilistic shit. I'm gonna cut myself in some corner.

Chow~

The world's gonna end.

Status
Not open for further replies.