R

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there, how you been?<br />
    It changed cos there was an argument with some of the admin members, but it seems this is our new base now. Make yourself at home~<br />
    Also tell me if you need anything, I'll try my best to help :D
    true enough Strongest? obviously my father i never once defeated him even though i was regarded as the greatest prodigy my family ever have even surpassing my father when he was my age though i did get a draw once both of qur bokken broke back then after using the same tech Mumyo-ken a technique that could attack one's neck, left shoulder, and right shoulder with one strike i was pretty des...
    hmm interesting thats hard to pull off the problem is my father equally skilled with both hands he can switch grip in the middle thats why i said he can target the left side though its worth a try Hiraseigan is mainly for attacking though it can be used for countering as well my father speed is top notch but i can keep up with him my father true strength is in his insight he always one step ahead of me and his hits are so precise
    my father you see is overwhelming he can read the flow of battle much better then iam if tried side stepping he surely will target my left side so i took a gamble charging into his territory before i knew it his already so close and used That move on me and the end is assured i cat even move one muscle it just went numb all over he said to remember it well its been a year since then so i practice it to get my payback when we have a rematch
    no no its real its a tech from Tennen Rishin ryu my father used it on me before and trust me it hurts like hell and i was blown away despite already stepping back and reduce the damage by blocking
    M
    nice meeting u too.. ^^
    btw.. just call me mae.. what bout u?

im doing great.. how bout?
    oh i see thats no good if u don train you get rusty you been doing it for years already so stopping would be a real shame...ah iam good training my kenjutsu hiraseigan its my favorite move basically its a thrust with my full body weight behind it plus the momentum power with speed releasing though i cant practice this indoors ever since i made a huge hole in my cousin garage hahaha
    M
    ooh hello.. ^^
    sure thing.. i really dont mind.. :)
    its nice to have a lots of friends.. ^^
    a friend said he already bets money that i won in this fight at first i refused but he keep bugging me about it or else he will be in trouble so i cant refuse he even kneeling oh well i won so i guess its no problem
    Strong? i hope so but iam still not there yet i still cant dodge bullets very well it still grazed me no its not exactly a tournament i don know TKD so i use Karate its a fight iam in Bandung now
    just some self training i always train for like 10 hours a day if theres no work 15-20 so yes i guess you can say that though today uh no its yesterday now i guess i just won a really tough fight it was so close against TKD 3rd dan the real deal with skill to back it up his kicks bites despite my block so yeah his strong
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…