N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ROFL!!!! im dying of laughter just thinking about it!! and I liked that other episode where Ed and Rummy were planning to kidnap Oprah lmao and they ended up stealing Bill Cosby instead :grin: and then they brought him back because he was so annoying lol
    yea hes voiced by him, favorite episode is when stinkmeaner comes back and they have that epic fight in their house!
    man i keep on ranting i apologize it just that when talking about Martial art and Fights and such i just get so fired up its a bad habit i know
    of course its not like i fought them all head on like that i used tactics like taking care of one or two of them at a time or led them to narrow space and limit their attack range its hard very hard since no matter how many i take down there always one more coming and im so tired they keep coming but i cant give up i wont my body just keep moving
    yup i challenge A Dojo once you see to settle things some of their students beat my friend to a pulp and his just an ordinary guy who just wished to have a girlfriend and live peacefully but they beat him to a bloody pulp and after i beat them they called their friends and so i have no choice but to fight them all since i cant escape by night i realized all 100 of them already on the floor at first i just wanted to talk but their instructor not so much better then his students so yup i snapped and challenge him to a fight patethic just one punch and his already qut and you know how the rest goes
    yup if he cant do that-how will he deal with bigger problems in the future? though that may be just a convenient excuse on my part i never felt this nervous before since that time when i beat 100 men as part of my test
    오빠 아바타...루키아야? 루키아~<33 ^^
    힙합? 잠시... 단스를 한다고... 아니면 그냥 음악만 들어? ^^
    사투리 >.> 응.... 할수있어... ^^;; 하하
    lol! Then it gets hard in 2nd yrs. ㅋㅋㅋ 오빠. Either u LIKE economics or u like economics...
    Lmao who cares about studying psh. Procastinate~~ jkjk
    wheee CoD MW, blck ops, CoD4 난 CoD 사랑해... 많이 안해도... 재밋서!!!! ><
    ㅇ.ㅇ 앗!!!! >< did u just correct me? xD 왜냐면... 그냥... 몰라~~~!!!! ><
    zzzzz
    You should get kiyo to do you up a set. From what ive seen the work Kiyo done is incredible
    ah its ok i apologize for the rant actually i decided i will fight him seriously and finish it quickly or else qur little Sister will freak qut
    Shall I thank you for the view? >.> You know what, stalking is not a good idea. .____. Dropping by my profile to say hi is better. .___________. Imma stalker as well.
    1 year his name Ryuuki to be honest i have a match with him soon he asked me to fight him seriously but i...his my younger brother i cant do that if he lose iam sure it be quite a blow he trained so hard for 10 years chasing me after all iam proud of him but if i lose on purpose it be disgracing him so iam confused right now
    well i have a reason i have a little bro you see his into Kendo too but his always compared as inferior to me its not that iam amazing their strikes just slow i can tell how they attack by listening to the wind sounds and when they do attack its so slow like in slow motion i can hit them 4-5 times beforehand if they that slow well i got free food and a place to sleep what more could i ask
    beats me maybe im the 2331st Pimpd or id like to think im the 2331st generation of Pimpd and that i come from a long line of them.
    Well its a plain name so i dont come forth with it. mostly i just get called D or when im online people call me Pimp.
    well back in high School i won a few Kendo competitions and gained the Captain position of my School Kendo club on my first year the teachers calling me a kendo prodigy and stuff like that but since graduation never again i entered competitions now i just freelancing here and there mostly as assistant instructors helping at dojos and stuff
    lol only in the loose sense of the word. ive used this SN since the early 90s. It was funny to i was trying to put in my name David and it was already taken and Pimpd2331 was actually one of the choices that came up. You cant turn down Destiny.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…