Lovely.

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The main purpose of Evil. inc is to kill a perfect world 8D Don't worry about killing a rp girl >.< I'll just bring it back to life for you if you do :3 I'll be so active you can't kill it. And don't worry about not being able explain yourself either. We'll either ask you OOC or you can just be a character that has troubles explaining herself :) woop why start ha...
    We'll just make an rp for the two of us! So you can try it out ^^ But you should definately try before ya die~~~ Woop woop I think both would be fun 8D but I think you'll learn most by just joining Evil inc for now :3 I'll guid you through it! :3
    spam spam spam spam spam back<br />
    *huggles*<br />
    Hiyaaaa<br />
    Hell yeaaah they are fun :3 Wanna join aswell 8D In my sig there is a link to Evil inc :3 thats the only ongoing rp at this moment but I'm having lots of fun with it already :3 Hadriel joined that one aswell. Oh but if you want you can also try out rp'ing with me and/or a few others in Madoka's relaxed rp. We'll just...
    Wow. I'm really jealous. I never get anything when I did well on my exams ;__;<br />
    Ooh nice picture. Okies, I'll try to work on them. Don't worry, you're not a bother at all :]
    lol why later? xDD can't it be now? x3<br />
    oh haha hmm too bad i didnt fooled you xDD;<br />
    orz
    Really?! That strict! I mean who on earth can live without having an email account lol. It's a part of our lives! What more fb? xD 9.30! That's way tooooo early. I guess your parents are outdated (no offense xD)<br />
    Mm, I rather have you find me a stock/render coz our taste on bishies might not be the same xD
    LOL okay ><<br />
    Mine too as well. >_> My mother just won't let me stay up real late xD How are yours being protective then?<br />
    Sure thing~ Are you gonna provide me the stock/render? :]
    I'm not sure about that. Is it up already?<br />
    LOL I see xD I envy your dad. Coz when I asked my dad to buy me a laptop, he didn't care at all >_>
    in my profile or the forum avi ?<br />
    for my profile<br />
    its Koyomi for the Forums it random guy that i pic from zerochan
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…